Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Any body interested for article

Hi all i can write article on any topic which is original ,copyscape filtered so if nay body want tow rite article for them i can write ,price negotiable .

hello john - its good that - u can write article on any topic which is original . Then i have lots of offer for u.. I will pay by paypal only..

U just send me some sample of ur work.. My mail address is - paramita0101@gmail.com

Waiting to see ur artical. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    hello john - its good that - u can write article on any topic which is original . Then i have lots of offer for u.. I will pay by paypal only..

U just send me some sample of ur work.. My mail address is - paramita0101@gmail.com

Waiting to see ur artical. :wink:
    Thanks a lot i pmed you and will submit some samples,if you can hit me on which topic you want then it would be nice any ways i'll mail you about it.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi john thanks for your offer but what is your charge per article i mean if you will write an article having 400 words how much will you take?

Hi tom it mainly depends on which type of article you want to subscribe and which topic and time duration so i can't tell exactly.

Paramita, if you are interested, I can also write articles for you. You have to confirm just one thing, whether I have the right on those article after submitting them to you, or you can use those article as you like?

Hello Dear - ssarkar and john , - if u r interested to write then u can join a forum.. Its a very new forum and I allredy got my payment which is - $4.50.. There i saw also some articel writing job is avaiable.. So, u can try this ...

The site link is - http://royalmoney.forumotion.co.uk/

To see my payment proof click this link - http://royalmoney.forumotion.co.uk/i...-up-t23.htm#41

Hope u will also paid by them..

Hello Dear - ssarkar and john , - if u r interested to write then u can join a forum.. Its a very new forum and I allredy got my payment which is - $4.50.. There i saw also some articel writing job is avaiable.. So, u can try this ...

To see my payment proof click this link - http://royalmoney.forumotion.co.uk/i...-up-t23.htm#41

Hi i sent you one sample article ,if you got any article requirement you can mail me.Infact i'checked the site ,but i have one doubt if i will send the article to email what i have seen in there will they pay directly or is there any chance that after getting the article they may tell no this is not good we are rejecting ,are you getting me?

Quote Originally Posted by john

Hi i sent you one sample article ,if you got any article requirement you can mail me.Infact i'checked the site ,but i have one doubt if i will send the article to email what i have seen in there will they pay directly or is there any chance that after getting the article they may tell no this is not good we are rejecting ,are you getting me?
    Yes, I got ur sample artical which is really interesting.. I will also give u some work.. so, wait for my mail...

And this is a new forum, I also write for them... U just try to contact Admin by e-mail then he give u the project details.. mos of the time he online... He will check ur artical and then he gave u payment by paypal only...

I just did one work there - i just submit 500 fresh gmail account and got $4.50 today.. So, u can also try those work..

To check all job check the link - http://royalmoney.forumotion.co.uk/online-job-c1/

Well, paramita, thanks for your great link, it is good to have some valid freelance site, as i join in some of the article submitting site, but then they never paid me single cents after i completes the job for them.

Parmita, many many thanks for your link. I would definitely try for that site as I am searching for a long time a good article writing site.

ssarkar and eddielkk - u r welcome allways.. In this forum there is no minimum cashout - i think which is very good.U just completed the offer or job and got paid by the Admin after approvment..

So, I think its safe for all of us.. Only one think - that Admin always contact u by gmail.. So, u have to create a gmail account...

By the way My payment proof ,which is $4.50- hehehe - I am very happy ..

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #0L270156J1455831H)

Sent by:
    Mack
    Buyer Email:
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com
    Payment Sent to:

paramita0101@gmail.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amount received:
    $4.50 USD
    Fee amount:
    $0.00 USD
    Net amount:
    $4.50 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date:
    03-May-2009
    Time:
    9:28:51 PDT
    Completed

Subject:
    You've got a payment
    Note:
    Enter a personal message to your recipient.
    Shipping Address:
    No Address Provided

Payments without a shipping address are not covered by PayPal's seller protection policies and programs. Learn More

Payment Type:
    Instant

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Paramita, if you are interested, I can also write articles for you. You have to confirm just one thing, whether I have the right on those article after submitting them to you, or you can use those article as you like?
    Hi sarkar if you good at article writing you can check workfromhome article writing section they pay 90 cent to $1 for one article .

Hi paramita thanks for your suggestion ,i 'll contact the admin through mail ,right now i'm busy writing for another 2 clients but definitely i'll add him on gmail.Regards

Can i know the workfrom home aticle writing site whether we can write anything that we want and get paid or we have to write specific article according to the admin needs?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Can i know the workfrom home aticle writing site whether we can write anything that we want and get paid or we have to write specific article according to the admin needs?
    in workfrom home there are some specific topic you can write maximum 1 article on a day i once tried on asset protection ,but after 4 days of waiting they rejected it i dotnt know why .you can try also.

actuallly paramita has got paid for creating 500 gmail accoutns not for writng articles on this forum. anywyas how did you create 500 accounts ?

John, I'm interested in your offer. I will contact you soon and I will use those particles for my blog, so I want you to provide me unique articles.

hi lemon, i can also sell the articles if you want to buy them.
    please tell me what topics you want the articles to be written. i can write to you on any subject.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    hi lemon, i can also sell the articles if you want to buy them.
    please tell me what topics you want the articles to be written. i can write to you on any subject.
    It is good to know many people are having good calibre of writing article ,BTW what is your price per article having 500 words no copy/paste.