Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    John, I'm interested in your offer. I will contact you soon and I will use those particles for my blog, so I want you to provide me unique articles.
    Thanks Lemon you are most welcome i can write any article for you ,only you have to tell me the topic.When you need just PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Hello Dear - ssarkar and john , - if u r interested to write then u can join a forum.. Its a very new forum and I allredy got my payment which is - $4.50.. There i saw also some articel writing job is avaiable.. So, u can try this ...

The site link is - http://royalmoney.forumotion.co.uk/

To see my payment proof click this link - http://royalmoney.forumotion.co.uk/i...-up-t23.htm#41

Hope u will also paid by them..
    Dear Paramita no offense ,but whatever site you referred is a cheat site ,you may have got your money for certain work but that admin is a cheat ,what he is doing is selling our article in triond ,after i submitted my article he told me that my article is not original then i asked to show me the proof he could not show me the proof and by mistake he sent me the letter triond gave him ,i know triond system of rejection so i caught him red handedly now he is avoiding and tel;ling rubbish that i have no quality bla bla ,i really laugh on him ,i again challenged him to show any copy/paste work in my article ,so to other members dont waste time there at least in article writing.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Hello Dear - ssarkar and john , - if u r interested to write then u can join a forum.. Its a very new forum and I allredy got my payment which is - $4.50.. There i saw also some articel writing job is avaiable.. So, u can try this ...

To see my payment proof click this link - http://royalmoney.forumotion.co.uk/i...-up-t23.htm#41

Dear Paramita no offense ,but whatever site you referred is a cheat site ,you may have got your money for certain work but that admin is a cheat ,what he is doing is selling our article in triond ,after i submitted my article he told me that my article is not original then i asked to show me the proof he could not show me the proof and by mistake he sent me the letter triond gave him ,i know triond system of rejection so i caught him red handedly now he is avoiding and tel;ling rubbish that i have no quality bla bla ,i really laugh on him ,i again challenged him to show any copy/paste work in my article ,so to other members dont waste time there at least in article writing.
    It is really sad thing to know now you will get many sites doing third party work just taking articles and selling in other sites and telling your articles not approved.Anyways be careful next time,as i have not joined so can't comment.

hey john. it is really nice of you that you warned us all. i was about to join this job and start working on the site. now i will not do that mistake.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Thanks john for the fact it will alert other members and they will be careful before posting article there.I think better to try good freelance site for article writing though it will be hard initially to get job but once you will get success you can earn thousand.

Thanks to let us know the fact for this forum. I thought admin is getting freelance job from other client offer only we submit data for him, never thought that he is actually reselling in those article writing site. Unless we agree to sell him our original contents, then it is still ok to work with him.

hey i think they will take long time to approve our account here right. i had signed up this site and at present i have no much jobs there. every thing is closed threads now. are there no active jobs currently except 5000 gmail account.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

Thanks to let us know the fact for this forum. I thought admin is getting freelance job from other client offer only we submit data for him, never thought that he is actually reselling in those article writing site. Unless we agree to sell him our original contents, then it is still ok to work with him.
    Actually i dont care if he will sell our article but why this attitude when any author asking for proof then give him otherwise dont accuse him ,this is pathetic.

Actually i dont care if he will sell our article but why this attitude when any author asking for proof then give him otherwise dont accuse him ,this is pathetic.

Hello Friends John is right plz Don't Go there, the admin is a fraud person and I know about him as he is running his site in a free forum hosting site " forumotion.co.uk " so i had contacted the owner of the forum hosting site and I got the total information about the admin and i have his IP address also but here I will not disclose about him.Anyways..but the thing is the admin told me to write an article on breast cancer and i had written it and sent it to them and after 7 days he is replying a copy pasted reply from a writing site called "http://www.triond.com/" , he is selling our article to others no matter with it do you know how mean is the admin when i asked him to show from where i had copy pasted the article he didn't replied me till 2 days and after it he is replying me the following things I am giving a screen shot of it. From this you can know what they are doing with our article. When i told him sir i know my writing skill and i don't need to re edit because i know i have not copy pasted it he is using bad language like "bastard", "fool", bloody person" like this i am also providing its screen shot of his mail from these you can imagine how mean he is. If you don't like my article then you should tell simply that my article is not accepted and you have to informed me within 2 days of time but he kept my article more than 7 days and after it sending me a copy pasted mail from other site and telling I am a bastard.I have given all the conversation mail screen shot between him and me.
    plz check all the mails carefully which language is is using.

Thanks.

Debasis nice to know that i'm not only the victim you are also ,when i saw your screen shot i 'm also giving one screen shot how he first gave me the cause with wrong names means totally copy/pasting triond letter.

Just see the name Dear Ranjit Shetty i dont know who he is ,then when i complained that i have good article i have nothing to do with triond then he started abuse me with wrong words,and i'm not the person to tolerate i also gave him right answer with the wording he really wanted to hear ,that is a cheat person for sure.

Oh my god such nasty wordings means the site is not genuine it may turn another writerlance who cheated their authors ,better to work for odesk like site it may be little difficult but atleast they wont cheat you and will not use such nonsense wordings.Thanks debasis and john for this posts.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Oh my god such nasty wordings means the site is not genuine it may turn another writerlance who cheated their authors ,better to work for odesk like site it may be little difficult but atleast they wont cheat you and will not use such nonsense wordings.Thanks debasis and john for this posts.
    Each and every time he is scolding me and each time he is telling me I am not at writing but he himself each at every time doing spelling mistakes so he should correct himself first and then raise his finger to other, Ok leave it yaar , we except this poor behavior from any characterless person Only.
    Thanks.

It's my bad luck that I am seeing this arguments between john, Debasish and that of the Admin of Royal Money just now. If I saw it before, would not join there and submit an article.
    I sometimes thought what those of article submission sites are doing with lots of articles which are submitted to them! I don't know what they are doing with the articles, but it is clear that some smaller version of these types of websites are trying to make business with those articles.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    It's my bad luck that I am seeing this arguments between john, Debasish and that of the Admin of Royal Money just now. If I saw it before, would not join there and submit an article.
    I sometimes thought what those of article submission sites are doing with lots of articles which are submitted to them! I don't know what they are doing with the articles, but it is clear that some smaller version of these types of websites are trying to make business with those articles.
    well sarkar dont worry may be they will appprove yours but next time try to avoid that forum because that admin is cheat ,i'm giving you one x suppose i asked you to write one article ,so you wrote it genuinely if i will tell you no your article is being copy/pasted or similar article existed would not you ask about the source ,so i did but he started talking rubbish ,then i also replied him in his tone.

oh he is not telling the truth then. wll then you should directly submit in Triond so that you will earn directly and not be scammed.

It is so bad to know that this admin is a unciviliaze people that stealing member articles and still accused people who copy and pasting or whatever nonsense reason. I think we should spread this information to other, and don't let him have a chance to scam more peoples.

It is so bad to know that this admin is a unciviliaze people that stealing member articles and still accused people who copy and pasting or whatever nonsense reason. I think we should spread this information to other, and don't let him have a chance to scam more peoples.
    ya you are right what i'm seeing this screen shots is admin is really an uncivilized person.Rejection and acceptance is separate thing but you politely give there ason to authors not using these absurd languages.

well i think this is a scam site i better not join here at all. paramita, before posting these links please confirm if they are legit or not else people will be mis guided.

I felt bad when the admin scold me by using absurd language without any reason , which don't suited to any admin, one should be polite , he is running a no cost free forum site and talking like he is a owner of a big site anyways friends it will be good for us not to join that site.
    Thanks For taking right decision.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    I felt bad when the admin scold me by using absurd language without any reason , which don't suited to any admin, one should be polite , he is running a no cost free forum site and talking like he is a owner of a big site anyways friends it will be good for us not to join that site.
    Thanks For taking right decision.
    Dont worry for you and john atleast other people got the right idea about such a cheat site and admin ,you better try to submit your article in other site or post in your blog you will be benefited ,i would advise john for same thing.