Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well i think this is a scam site i better not join here at all. paramita, before posting these links please confirm if they are legit or not else people will be mis guided.

Hey archy22 - do cross ur limit - :twisted: understand !! why u r tell that mis guided people..??

as I got paid by the Admin - so, i show my payment proof.. I did not write any article there - i am just doing gmail account.. So, how i will know that Join and debasis - if they did not paid by him??

I don't have any knowledge about their article..

And dear Join and debasis - I dont know what is happing there u and Admin.. so, I can't comments on it..

But if he buy ur article then he has the full ride to sell it anywhere in the world. He can also claim it that it is his own article.. - so, we can't any argue on it..

and here as i saw many screen shot - where Admin used many bad words.. But I don't understand why its happend with u ...

Bez I did not saw ur mail here - what u write in ur mail when u send it to Admin..

I don't think Admin is mad - so may be there is some reason behind it..

So, if u r posting screen short then pls post it full .. I also want to see what u write there and what Admin said..

as I write so many words here - sorry friends about it.. bez as I starting this post so, every body blamming me.. Why??

I am not the Admin of this forum - so, what i will do if any other person scamed u ..

i think we are all here to discuss which is a legit and scam site, everyone have their rights to say something about the site, we are a big family here to learn and earn money online together. I think this issues should stop now, as when paramita posted this thread, she is just want to share some good site that really pay her before, we shouldn't blame her when this site later turn into scam or what.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well i think this is a scam site i better not join here at all. paramita, before posting these links please confirm if they are legit or not else people will be mis guided.

Hey archy22 - do cross ur limit - :twisted: understand !! why u r tell that mis guided people..??

as I got paid by the Admin - so, i show my payment proof.. I did not write any article there - i am just doing gmail account.. So, how i will know that Join and debasis - if they did not paid by him??

I don't have any knowledge about their article..

And dear Join and debasis - I dont know what is happing there u and Admin.. so, I can't comments on it..

But if he buy ur article then he has the full ride to sell it anywhere in the world. He can also claim it that it is his own article.. - so, we can't any argue on it..

and here as i saw many screen shot - where Admin used many bad words.. But I don't understand why its happend with u ...

Bez I did not saw ur mail here - what u write in ur mail when u send it to Admin..

I don't think Admin is mad - so may be there is some reason behind it..

So, if u r posting screen short then pls post it full .. I also want to see what u write there and what Admin said..

as I write so many words here - sorry friends about it.. bez as I starting this post so, every body blamming me.. Why??

I am not the Admin of this forum - so, what i will do if any other person scamed u ..
    Dear Paramita you have written a lot here can i know the reason to support that forum? you didn't do anything wrong by posting about the forum here because you don't know before the admin is cheat and the admin has full right to sell our articles but the admin has no right to scold anybody like this , i am not newbie in this line and i am in this profession since last 3 yrs and i know how to write an articles anyways i know who is the admin and why he behaved like this and i am 100% sure today or tomorrow the admin will join here to talk some absurd things and when he will join here I am telling everybody I will exposed him here, this time he has crossed his limit , you should support your friend but not that admin...but you are doing the reverse of it..?how strange?

On 2009-04-29 the forum started and that day lots of people also joined without any advertisements etc...
    another thing friends plz marked it

on Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm the admin has given one work for gmail account creation, so generally one member have to apply for the job but suddenly one false account called "webmoney" jumped in and without applying for the job telling "I have 100 gmail fresh account rady"
    he has not applied for this work but within a day and within few hrs he made 100 gmail ID and telling i am sending you it in mail..? how strange and there are few people available there who joined when forum launched ...when you think deeply about it and see their replies and activities there you can know well the members are real or false..anyways paramita and me are good friend if she want to support the admin then what to say...? nothing i don't want to make argue with anybody.....
    My culture and educations don't allow me to do this.....and i am here to spread my knowledge but not make quarrel or argue with somebody....friends carry on.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Well paramita thanks for your response ,but i think you are supporting that cheat admin blindly ,you are talking about full mail ,ok listen as i already replied my earlier post that i also used bad word after his nonsense slang language ,because we are not saint ,and as debasis told lots of fishy things going on that forum on same date forum created on same date 2 members joined and one day admin requesting for gmail accounts and after little time one person who joined on the same day telling i have already 100 gmail id ready dont you think some thing wrong?and yes he can sell our article but can't he little commonsense to tell our fault in article or he may tell that sorry X,Y,Z your article was good but my client rejected but not he straightforwardly telling our article copy/pasted so revise it and giving nonsense triond letter written to some body else.,
    I'm giving two screen shot of my first conversation when i told him about you he told who is paramita i dont care any body ,is it his manner,
    [img]
    [/img]

You may have got paid for gmail accounts but the way you are supporting him looks suspicious ,truth is truth .I have nothing to tell more,i'm new here and as you told me in earlier reply that you will give me article writing job and told to mail you but suddenly you are telling go to this forum ,so i think it has some thing to do with you .Otherwise after some body telling to send sample article to her email id how can she only recommend to this particular forum ,no referral link no profit .

You are the one who got first payment and that site has only 3 to 4 members but the admin telling who is paramita i dont know?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    i think we are all here to discuss which is a legit and scam site, everyone have their rights to say something about the site, we are a big family here to learn and earn money online together. I think this issues should stop now, as when paramita posted this thread, she is just want to share some good site that really pay her before, we shouldn't blame her when this site later turn into scam or what.
    yes you are right eddie we are free to discuss about different aspect of a site and on legit or scam ,we should not blame the person who informed us about a site but we can't ignore john and debasis 's point of view and these screen shots the thing is every body working for money and they dont have personal rivalry against that admin but as they are forced to inform to us means some thing going wrong.Now other members can decide whether they will join there or not.

Lots is heated conversations is going on this thread regarding royal money forum though it is not the thread about it. There is another thread about this Royalmoney, so mod should look into this matter.

Though I am not a very old member of this community (earning online), I should have understand the tricks behind this royalmoney before.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Lots is heated conversations is going on this thread regarding royal money forum though it is not the thread about it. There is another thread about this Royalmoney, so mod should look into this matter.

Though I am not a very old member of this community (earning online), I should have understand the tricks behind this royalmoney before.
    I think Mr john started this thread offering his article writing service if any body needs means he is confident about his quality of writing ,so when some body telling an author about his article as copy/pasted it will surely hurt the author if the complainant can't provide the proof.

Debasis - I am also not interested to argue with u and any other.

Bt do u now freelance site work - there r many members who only creat gmail acount and sell them instantly.

If u have fresh 1000 gmail account - then u can easily sell then in freelance site...for 1000 gmail account u can get easily $12 - $15 - Do u know that?

Bez we know that - their r many buyers who always what gmail account.. If u supply per day 5000 gmail account they also buy it..

Presently I have also 500 gmail account ready now - when i get good and high rate that time i will sell it instently..

john - as I say - i did not write any article for him so, i don't know about that ..
    and when i teling u to mail me - that time i have some article witing work.. I allredy give it to dabasis and Rick and delta - (u can ask debasis) so, in this moment i don't have any work - when i got paid by this forum - i just telling u - Thats it.. There is no other reason.

Last few days i did not go these freelance site - so, no biding no win.. Bez i am busy with my own site..

I meet this Admin in gofreelance site 2-3 month ago. There i saw him as good buyer.. I alredy worked with him - and Dear Debasis also work for him via Me ...........

So, till now me and debasis - worked for him - he is paying me also .... I don't have any problem ....

But I am also surprised that - why Admin said that - that he don't know Paramita.. :twisted:

I am going to ask him - and try to find out these ans..

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Debasis - I am also not interested to argue with u and any other.

Bt do u now freelance site work - there r many members who only creat gmail acount and sell them instantly.

If u have fresh 1000 gmail account - then u can easily sell then in freelance site...for 1000 gmail account u can get easily $12 - $15 - Do u know that?

Bez we know that - their r many buyers who always what gmail account.. If u supply per day 5000 gmail account they also buy it..

Presently I have also 500 gmail account ready now - when i get good and high rate that time i will sell it instently..

john - as I say - i did not write any article for him so, i don't know about that ..
    and when i teling u to mail me - that time i have some article witing work.. I allredy give it to dabasis and Rick and delta - (u can ask debasis) so, in this moment i don't have any work - when i got paid by this forum - i just telling u - Thats it.. There is no other reason.

Last few days i did not go these freelance site - so, no biding no win.. Bez i am busy with my own site..

I meet this Admin in gofreelance site 2-3 month ago. There i saw him as good buyer.. I alredy worked with him - and Dear Debasis also work for him via Me ...........

So, till now me and debasis - worked for him - he is paying me also .... I don't have any problem ....

But I am also surprised that - why Admin said that - that he don't know Paramita.. :twisted:

I am going to ask him - and try to find out these ans..
    Ok Pramita i dont have any thing to tell against you ,but i'm hurt with the behaviour of that admin ,i accept i also used wrong wordings but i forced to use that ,anyways no argument further i'll not work there any more he also needs good authors.Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    yes you are right eddie we are free to discuss about different aspect of a site and on legit or scam ,we should not blame the person who informed us about a site but we can't ignore john and debasis 's point of view and these screen shots the thing is every body working for money and they dont have personal rivalry against that admin but as they are forced to inform to us means some thing going wrong.Now other members can decide whether they will join there or not.
    Satya, i understand that the forum is really look fishy on all his reply and the behaviour of him towards his authors. It is good for this thread to remind members that the admin is not a genuine admin, he may come out whatever reason to stop payment or so.

What i want to say is since this admin did pay to paramita before, or the admin may doing selectives payment, all faults should go to the admin, and not the user. As i always said we are the big family here to learn and earn toward earning more online, no point arguing for this all. Hope members can try to understand each other and lets we grow together.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Satya, i understand that the forum is really look fishy on all his reply and the behaviour of him towards his authors. It is good for this thread to remind members that the admin is not a genuine admin, he may come out whatever reason to stop payment or so.

What i want to say is since this admin did pay to paramita before, or the admin may doing selectives payment, all faults should go to the admin, and not the user. As i always said we are the big family here to learn and earn toward earning more online, no point arguing for this all. Hope members can try to understand each other and lets we grow together.
    ya you are absolutely right we can't blame the individual member who informed us about the forum ,i also submitted one article to one private party but when he rejected he politely did this and told he will try to submit that article in other place and pay me,this type of behaviour will give satisfaction to author.

This is also my opinion. Just work together and if any one is not interested to take somebody's work, please do not blame him/her and don't ask reasons behind it. We are growing and also will grow together in future, I hope.