Default Need The Help Of Any Moderator Or Admin

Hello Friends I am Marking someone deleting my replies who is deleting I don't know, Previously this thing happened with me but i never mind it but today again my 10 cents gone...like this way from the beginning i have lost 50 to 70 cents which unfair with me i am replying everyone and trying each time my best to write good answer and replies to any need person and some people are giving one line answer they are getting benefit without any deduction in balance but this happened with me.....while deleting thread kindly PM me the reason..or tell directly to me that i am not a good members and spamming here then i will stop working here but please don't delete thread without letting us know because i know about me and my replies i never given any bogus replies to other.
    Hope this time anybody bother to reply here.
    Thanks.

ur post is del .. with out any reason...

Even whenever I have any misstake that time Nick and Admin Dino Pm me 1st and also told me the reason - then they did it..

Bt I heard it 1st time that ur post is del without any notifications.. I think u should contact Dino..

http://www.webmaster-money.org/forum...7c821e6e36f791

Just Pm him with ur problem.. He will slove ur problem..

Debasish, have you noticed the deletion of your messages just after your post there or at the time of next time login? Actually, the day before yesterday, I also noticed that 3 of my post haven't got any payment though I don't remember whether those posts are in any of the unpaid sections.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Debasish, have you noticed the deletion of your messages just after your post there or at the time of next time login? Actually, the day before yesterday, I also noticed that 3 of my post haven't got any payment though I don't remember whether those posts are in any of the unpaid sections.
    If u r write in any of the unpaid sections then u can't get anything..

Like - 1. Make money without website
    2. Paid or not paid
    3. Advertisement Place
    4. Site suggestions
    5. Get paid for posting
    6. Mods talk

U can check it here also - http://www.webmaster-money.org/forum...2e82821e30cb4c

So, keep it in ur mind friend.... :wink:

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. yesterday this also happened to me and i found they deducted 5cents of my earning without any notification.
    then i posted 2 posts last night but when i checking all my posts only the post time is updated . the content never update and i never receive the credits of these two posts..i do not know why this happen.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. yesterday this also happened to me and i found they deducted 5cents of my earning without any notification.
    then i posted 2 posts last night but when i checking all my posts only the post time is updated . the content never update and i never receive the credits of these two posts..i do not know why this happen.
    Ops ! I am very surprised also bez i heard it 1st time. Debasis and u facing this kind of problem . - its really very bad. I think u should contact Admin - Dino .. He will help u ..

Well, i have never encounter this type of weird problems. I think our post count and earnings will not be deleted without a reason. May be we post or created some thread that is in wrong section, or our reply did not make any sense in the the point of view of mod and admin, then we may get penalty of post deletion i think.