Thread: bots ???????

Default bots ???????

ok i was using airforce clicks and i was surfing and clicking like i should then it came up that i had to log in again ok fine. i tried and it told me my acctount was suspended cause i was a bot. i am not a bot nore have i ever been. i didnt miss any of the cheat links etc. for no reason it just did that. i am confussed. can someone explain why i am being told i am a bot when i am not one. i belong to many sites and have never been accused of this. i have been doing ptc sites for 3 years plus. i have never had a program for bots, never looked for one, never even consdiered using one.
    free click exchanges, ptc that pays, posting that pays. much more Hidden Content

That's a common problem that occurs in such sites. I think your uniformity in clicking, surfing,logging etc. might have caused to happen so.

thats normal especially for ptc sites when the demand is less than the total quantity handled.

I'm not sure what you mean by "airforce" clicks, but in PTC sites there is one more link available along with list of ads to view, and if you click that link, your balance will be reset to 0, and your account might be suspended considering you are a bot.

that link is placed in some sites in order to catch out bost and autoclickers.