Default how to find a free script for cycle site?

recently, cycle sites are very popular, so i want to set a such a site, where can i find a free script for it? are there other requirements to build a cycle site?

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Re: how to find a free script for cycle site?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    recently, cycle sites are very popular, so i want to set a such a site, where can i find a free script for it? are there other requirements to build a cycle site?
    Dont go for free scripts free scripts generally buggier ,better to contact nay developer he may arrange you script and another thing do you know script installation?if you dont know script installation and other technical things you may face problem.So better to contact developer.

Hi, wonderful, what do you means by cycle site? Don't tell me you plan to setup those money cycler/doubler site, and you need to install those free scripts. Well, if you do that, are you serious in doing hyip investment? or just want to earn some fast money ?

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Hi, wonderful, what do you means by cycle site? Don't tell me you plan to setup those money cycler/doubler site, and you need to install those free scripts. Well, if you do that, are you serious in doing hyip investment? or just want to earn some fast money ?
    I think he is interested to set up his own hype site and make some fast money like others doing :P

I'm planning to set my own site seriously, but i'm not sure which to set among forum, ptc and cycle site. so i wanna know more before choosing one of them.

I'm planning to set my own site seriously, but i'm not sure which to set among forum, ptc and cycle site. so i wanna know more before choosing one of them.
    I heard about ptc site but what is cycle site? May be its a silly question here.. But can u pls tell me the detalis about it.. Reply..

Then i don't recommend you to run a money cycle site, cycle site is hyip that you need some source income to pay members for their investment, if you just planned to setup ponzi scheme site that collect member money without paying, it is really bad to your personal impression. I rathe you try something like forum.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

In cycle site every owner has a purpose to take members money and close their site one day it is a true fact because they spend from pocket to attract members ,we should understand it if you have a plan similar to that then you can do ,but if you want to earn respect then go for forum site.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    In cycle site every owner has a purpose to take members money and close their site one day it is a true fact because they spend from pocket to attract members ,we should understand it if you have a plan similar to that then you can do ,but if you want to earn respect then go for forum site.
    i don't wanna to affect my personal reputation, so cycle site is not a good choice.
    paramit0101, cycle site is similar to hyip.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

hi wonderful then you can better make a good forum site that is prestigious compared to these type of site.

Friends, to your notice, cycler site is not HYIP, but it's a kind of investment site. Basically, it's a ponzi-scheme site and as long as people are going on buying new spots or lines (investing), people who invested earlier will be getting double or triple money on their investment. I know one member who has earned more than $200 from cyclers in just around one month. Those people who earn money will praise the admin and those who invested little late and their money got stuck they will call the admin as a scammer so it's better not to indulge in such investment programs.

@wonderful
    You better create any other money-making sites but I'm sure for other sites you will need huge investment.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, to your notice, cycler site is not HYIP, but it's a kind of investment site. Basically, it's a ponzi-scheme site and as long as people are going on buying new spots or lines (investing), people who invested earlier will be getting double or triple money on their investment. I know one member who has earned more than $200 from cyclers in just around one month. Those people who earn money will praise the admin and those who invested little late and their money got stuck they will call the admin as a scammer so it's better not to indulge in such investment programs.

@wonderful
    You better create any other money-making sites but I'm sure for other sites you will need huge investment.
    Although we can said that money cycler site is not consider hyip, but then it is very obvious that money doubler site is all running as ponzi scheme to make money, we are earning money from those later comer money, it is really not a good way to make money online.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800

@wonderful
    Although we can said that money cycler site is not consider hyip, but then it is very obvious that money doubler site is all running as ponzi scheme to make money, we are earning money from those later comer money, it is really not a good way to make money online.
    I have always doubt and confusion what is HYPE site and what is this cycler site and what is autosurf site ?can u tell me differences?