Thread: bigdaddymails

Default bigdaddymails

http://bigdaddymails.com

Reliable Paying Site,Paying over 2 years,I really like this program. You

receive between 10-28 search emails a day.

did u got ur payment? pls show us a payment proof then we really think that its a very good Reliable Paying Site.

After seeing ur payment proof i will join only under u.

I believe since that it has been on line for 2 years, that goes but just it is how much the minimum, and how it pays?
    :wink: thanks

If its still running after two years then thats good.I might want to look up.Plus,10-28 e-mails a day thats great.How are much are each ad?? What are there payment options?? Just some basic questions to know a little more about this site. :twisted:

Well,i found out a little more about this site on my own.I just went to it.It was alright looking.Kinda plain,but the little lumber jack was cool.The payout is $4 so thats great.Pays thru pay pal a plus.Plus they said they make it fun.Wow how exciting..Iam j/k I think Iam going to join though and if it turns out to be bogus I can always just leave. :twisted:

I did join up joing this site and its on new favorite site list.I get allot of 25 cent e-mails and clicks a day.Sometimes it seems to good to be true.I just hope its not and turns out to be as awesome as it is now.Thanks for the link by the way. :twisted:

Old PTR site, but not famous, alexa traffic rank is bad, shown 5210164. I think only new internet users are interested in PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Old PTR site, but not famous, alexa traffic rank is bad, shown 5210164. I think only new internet users are interested in PTR.
    LOL, it's the other way around. It's the noobs (or at least noobs in PTR sites) who usually don't have the patience to earn from a PTR site. They keep saying this PTR site is a scam, that PTR site is a scam, just because those sites are slow earners.
    I don't know about BigDaddyMails, because it doesn't accept members from my country, but if it's true that this site exists for years and still paying, then it's legit.