Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default new paid to post!

i have this new paid to post where you can earn 10c for sign up,,1c for question you make,,2c for answer you make,,each best answer 10c..10c for referral bonus..10c for opening a blog and 3c each for approved post you make in your blog..

$5 minimum payout through paypal..INternational...

www.javaist.com/quans/register.php?r=
    please just put jangmihoney coz i need refrrals too..

sorry coz im new here..

please

Default Re: new paid to post!

Quote Originally Posted by jangmihoney
    i have this new paid to post where you can earn 10c for sign up,,1c for question you make,,2c for answer you make,,each best answer 10c..10c for referral bonus..10c for opening a blog and 3c each for approved post you make in your blog..

pm me for the links..
    Why don't you put the links here, as we can see whether the site that you mentioned is already existed in the forum here or not. Anyway, it sound interesting for the rate you mentioned. QUestion and answer and get paid? seem like pickjack site, anyway, i will send you PM to ask for the link.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

are you trying to make referral here or you want to discuss this site?
    If you want to make referral, then just go to advertisement place.

pm me for the links..

Hey, is this site a new one or just old site that existed here before? I think your purpose to ask members sending you PM is just helping you to get referrals, but then if you are genuinely asking members to join you, you will get better response. I hope you can posted the links here.

hey what do you mean by 3c for opening a blog?and do we get money only after our post is approved?what kind of a site is this?

I think thread starter still dont know what to do here. The offer is ok since it pays through paypal and accept international memeber. pls put the name of the site so we can check it out.

pm me for the links..

kindly post the link so we can join under you
    is this a legit site? do you have any payment proof? kindly elaborate clearly hope too see more of you here

pm me for the links..

give us url of site so we ourselves can judge whether site is worth joining or not.1 cent for asking question and 2 cent for answering looks interesting but without looking at site it is difficult to join blindly.

Actually when we pm him, he will then send the url of this site. Jagmihoney, if you write the link here, we can check the site my ourselves and whether that site is known to anybody, can also be judged. As you are new, you probably donot know the rule.

i know this site but can't give the link as the thread starter expecting referrals ,so i dont know it will be good to post the link here or not.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    i know this site but can't give the link as the thread starter expecting referrals ,so i dont know it will be good to post the link here or not.
    well, satyakam, since you know about this site, why don't you just put the site name here? it won't be bad to thread starter, cos if he is really want to get referrals and posted the link earlier, we will be happy to join in under him. This forum is for discussion, better share it out.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well, satyakam, since you know about this site, why don't you just put the site name here? it won't be bad to thread starter, cos if he is really want to get referrals and posted the link earlier, we will be happy to join in under him. This forum is for discussion, better share it out.
    ok eddie the site url is http://www.javaist.com/quans/
    i joined there yesterday but dont know much just posted some ans and a question i 'm also doubt what is the meaning of starting a blog some cent and after approval some cents.

Thanks satyakam. I have also just find out this site on other forum where the thread starter has also mentioned the site there. I check the sites, it seems getting paid by the site is not easy, first we have to activate our account first by taking offers from the admin, the current offers is you have to join destroydebt forum under admin and have t be actives in destroydebt in order to activate your account here. Furthermore, there are only making payment on the first sunday of the month, one month once, if we missed it, we have to wait another new month.

Thanks satyakam. I have also just find out this site on other forum where the thread starter has also mentioned the site there. I check the sites, it seems getting paid by the site is not easy, first we have to activate our account first by taking offers from the admin, the current offers is you have to join destroydebt forum under admin and have t be actives in destroydebt in order to activate your account here. Furthermore, there are only making payment on the first sunday of the month, one month once, if we missed it, we have to wait another new month.
    I see the site is more like blog than a paying site. Seems you mentioned that admin need us to join under him in other forum only will pay us? it is unprofessional that way, he just trying to get referrals only. The site is new, whether will we getting paid also is a question.

wow ! again a new site come. The minimum payout is good. So, I am also interested to join there. So, Dear jangmihoney - u can PM me and send ur link - i will join under u .. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I see the site is more like blog than a paying site. Seems you mentioned that admin need us to join under him in other forum only will pay us? it is unprofessional that way, he just trying to get referrals only. The site is new, whether will we getting paid also is a question.
    i dont know actually i checked their blogging platform ,blogging platform is also their creation and it is based on wordpress , i think they will give few cent for creating one blog url and when you will start posting they will check copy/pste or original then approve ,after approval you will get credit ,i can't say it is genuine or not.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi eddie i checked the site but could not find their rules or FAQ ,where these things written like destroy debit etc,can you pl share.

pm me for the links..

nice to hear about a new paid to post site, as satyakam has given its link....here then i think no need of PM, Ok i will join here tomorrow.
    Thanks for Sharing.

One thing I don't understand why admin asked for their members to signing up at destroydebt? Is this required? Cause I'm already a member of destroydebt....

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi eddie i checked the site but could not find their rules or FAQ ,where these things written like destroy debit etc,can you pl share.
    I find out this on their FAQ part, after i joinined in. I have to remind members here again, even you have earned enough credit of $5, you can't get paid from admin, unless you have to join under him in other forum first.

i don't like this type of way of forcing members to join under him.