Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

May be I will get $10.54 from destroydebt today, I am eagerly waiting for the payment, but its a sad thing that its not more a PTP forum now.

hey i was searching for ptp forums and this is the second forum that has converted in to no ptp forum.there are some other forums which are not even paying their members.is this due to recession?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    so . do they have limits of each daily ask or answer? and if we can't withdraw even we reach the minimum and the admin will forced us to join some other site under him. this will make me lost interest to it .
    yes it is the negative point of a site ,one site admin can give us links to signup and for this he should give us some cents but he is forcing to join and not only join in destroy debit he is telling to give some posts.
    So are you guys being payed already by this site. and if new members are going to join now would they still encourage you to join under them at destroy debt while that site is not paying anymore?
    I am confused can anyone clear this thing to me? :?:

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    May be I will get $10.54 from destroydebt today, I am eagerly waiting for the payment, but its a sad thing that its not more a PTP forum now.
    Well are the members going to get paid who have money accumalated in their account already ?

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    so . do they have limits of each daily ask or answer? and if we can't withdraw even we reach the minimum and the admin will forced us to join some other site under him. this will make me lost interest to it .
    yes it is the negative point of a site ,one site admin can give us links to signup and for this he should give us some cents but he is forcing to join and not only join in destroy debit he is telling to give some posts.
    So are you guys being payed already by this site. and if new members are going to join now would they still encourage you to join under them at destroy debt while that site is not paying anymore?
    I am confused can anyone clear this thing to me? :?:
    the admin of this site, announced that he will going to pay the member's who reach the minimum payout of $3 above, just wait for 24 hours of sending all the payment from all the users and i am thankful that i have reached more than $3 so i am hoping to recieved that payment soon..but you can still access the site and continue posting there, the only difference now is they won't pay you anymore.

well this was a very unfortuate thing that this site has gone away very soon. not a good news for us though

if people will do spam then how a new site will exists if u show finger to spammers they will swallow the whole shoulder, take the example of ciao it was giving payment genuinely but when people do spam it spot paying to Asian people even they block the IP of All Asian Countries but people are writing reviews in ciao through proxy server and they r thinking that they will get paid but they won't.so now a days most of people want to earn money by doing spamming.