Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

So now this site is back but without any improvement. The pictures are not loading properly.
    The biggest problem is that on the same page they are showing two rates - 0.001 and 0.002$. Which one is correct? I could not confirm this because the pictures are not loading properly. It seems that there is something wrong with this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    So now this site is back but without any improvement. The pictures are not loading properly.
    The biggest problem is that on the same page they are showing two rates - 0.001 and 0.002$. Which one is correct? I could not confirm this because the pictures are not loading properly. It seems that there is something wrong with this site.
    it is still in construction when i log in the site. it was back yesterday, and there are only numbers in it, and i get nothing after type over 50 images.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Yes, even i have noticed these two new ratings of $0.001 and $0.002 and i think it's still under construction as i tried doing it and rates were never loading theer

Now again this site is under construction. I am not going to try this site now. I think that this thread should be closed as there is nothing to post about this site. I have been trying for many days and it goes off so frequently that the members will get fade up with it.

there is no need to wait for this site in order to type captchas which waste your time for nothing good at all.

i have gone through this site, it is really awesome, but i need some more information how to get money quickly and what is the minimum payout? pease tell me..thank you.

I tried it but it is very hard to earn money. I only earned $0.1 an hour. It's waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by jackchristmas
    I tried it but it is very hard to earn money. I only earned $0.1 an hour. It's waste of time.
    i can earn $0.10 for every 10 minutes. so about 60 cents per hour. anyways, i just made my first request of 60 cents. i will wait to be paid first before i continue on this site. i don't want to waste my time if this site will not pay me. i need proof first. and also they ban members who commit lots of mistake on typing captchas whichi don't like about this site.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by jackchristmas
    i can earn $0.10 for every 10 minutes. so about 60 cents per hour. anyways, i just made my first request of 60 cents. i will wait to be paid first before i continue on this site. i don't want to waste my time if this site will not pay me. i need proof first. and also they ban members who commit lots of mistake on typing captchas whichi don't like about this site.
    I think that the site is paying instantly and so you must have received your payment immediately. Please let us know if you have received your payment or not and if there is any new change in terms of payment. Thanks.