Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default captcha2cash.com

This is a very simple site wherein you get 0.2 cents for every correct captcha you type.

the minimum payout is 10 cents through LR.

the payment is instant. so you will receive it as soon as you request the payment.

there is no referral system..

here is the link http://www.captcha2cash.com

Though earning on this site is too slow, it is quite fun to be active on this site. I have been paid by this site.

Thanks a lot for sharing this ,it is an unique information for me is it really paying ?

i saw the site but what is the meaning of 2 minutes update is the balance will update after 2 minutes or what?Thanks for sharing anyways.

Default Re: captcha2cash.com

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    This is a very simple site wherein you get 0.2 cents for every correct captcha you type.

the minimum payout is 10 cents through LR.

the payment is instant. so you will receive it as soon as you request the payment.

there is no referral system..

here is the link http://www.captcha2cash.com

Though earning on this site is too slow, it is quite fun to be active on this site. I have been paid by this site.
    I have also gone through this site and it is asking for signup in the first page, so before signing in, I can't gather much informations. Is it a continuous process or just one time earning?

Looks a good site, Is there any limit to earn per day .How much money you get from the site till now.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well i tried also but after putting so much correct captcha it is not increasing i mean my balance still showing 0.006 i think site is a scam site.

Well guys this site is total waste of time they have also deleted my account also but i have earn 10 cent after hard work we can't expect any good earning from this site....as most of captcha not get accepted and we don't get credit for that.

Thanks for the site link.. I will check it out.. Did u got any payment from them ? Pls share with us.. I want to see it..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Thanks for the site link.. I will check it out.. Did u got any payment from them ? Pls share with us.. I want to see it..
    i think we should not worry about payemnt proof already money money warned us and tom also telling balance not increasing.Means cheat site.

oops than it will be a waste of time to join in that site, I will not go to join such sites

you will be just wasting your time if you try to type those capaches.

most of the time, capaches are denied while they were correct .

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    i think we should not worry about payemnt proof already money money warned us and tom also telling balance not increasing.Means cheat site.
    Ok, that means this site is scam.. Ok, I am not active there.. Left it now.. But Then why "Devesh" tell us that he got paid by then 2 times..... Very Bad Devesh... Don't do that... :twisted:

balance should increase but only after you make many trials of typing different capaches.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    balance should increase but only after you make many trials of typing different capaches.

No, moustafa - my balanced is still big 0 .. Its not increase.... How many typeing u made to increase ur balance? Reply...

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think this site still having a problem with their earning system.
    Anyway, i wonder how they can get profit from resolving captcha only

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I think this site still having a problem with their earning system.
    Anyway, i wonder how they can get profit from resolving captcha only
    you are right what's their benefit in it so we should understand it is a scam site.

Paramita, Devesh said that he has been paid by this site, not said that he has been paid twice. Again, as the payout level here is only 10 cents, it is not very difficult to get paid here. Devesh is a very old member here, it is not fair to blame him for such a very trivial matter.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Paramita, Devesh said that he has been paid by this site, not said that he has been paid twice. Again, as the payout level here is only 10 cents, it is not very difficult to get paid here. Devesh is a very old member here, it is not fair to blame him for such a very trivial matter.
    May be devesh is telling truth but we all are facing problem after putting so many correct captcha balance not increasing so 10 cent also looks liek a big mountain to climb.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Rows 1..2 of 2 Date Batch# Account Amount Fee Balance
    3/26/2009 17:09 13421358 U2865644 (Captcha2Cash) + $0.10 $0.01 $0.43 Details Hide details
    Merchant Reference:
    Memo: Captcha2Cash Payment

3/25/2009 17:27 13378126 U2865644 (Captcha2Cash) + $0.35 $0.01 $0.34 Details Hide details
    Merchant Reference:

1 Rows 1..2 of 2

--------------------------------
    I am very sorry friends that I did not participate in this discussion.
    I have posted above the copy-paste of the page of LR account of mine.
    I was not in a position to post a screen shot of that page so I have done this.
    Infact I have been paid again by this site yesterday only. I have already said that this site is slow earner. I did work for about an hour or even more just to see how much I can earn on this site by being active - in between I was also busy with some other site where I was chatting. So this one hour is not entirely for this captcha typing.
    I have heard from many members that their balance is not increasing but the same was not the case with me.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Rows 1..2 of 2 Date Batch# Account Amount Fee Balance
    3/26/2009 17:09 13421358 U2865644 (Captcha2Cash) + $0.10 $0.01 $0.43 Details Hide details
    Merchant Reference:

3/25/2009 17:27 13378126 U2865644 (Captcha2Cash) + $0.35 $0.01 $0.34 Details Hide details
    Merchant Reference:

1 Rows 1..2 of 2

--------------------------------
    I am very sorry friends that I did not participate in this discussion.
    I have posted above the copy-paste of the page of LR account of mine.
    I was not in a position to post a screen shot of that page so I have done this.
    Infact I have been paid again by this site yesterday only. I have already said that this site is slow earner. I did work for about an hour or even more just to see how much I can earn on this site by being active - in between I was also busy with some other site where I was chatting. So this one hour is not entirely for this captcha typing.
    I have heard from many members that their balance is not increasing but the same was not the case with me.
    So, in a day we can get at least $0.10 right?
    Anyway, Is this site paying daily?