Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk

LR is always having high exchanges rate, is due to LR is the only payment porcessor that not having strict rules in those illegal businees like hyip and autosurf. Many people need LR to do investment, so they have this benefits. The only worst things of LR is frequents down, no withdrawal options and no charge back features.
    LR able to get mostly accepted in hyip world is becuase they don't have charge back features, if they provides this services, i bet many hyip site won't like to use LR, and LR will never always top in the hyip world.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I don't really agree that LR is having more demand than Paypal, although LR is having high exchanges rate, it is because people use LR in hyip and investment site. Some country LR is having high demand, but in others country, they may have people never know what is LR at all. For paypal, they have well reputated in many country and the most well know online shopping platform - ebay is only support paypal, LR is no way to compete in those normal shopper area.
    That's correct, LR only has a high demand with investors, but not with the bigger merchants as they would rather have Paypal...that's why PP is always on top. unless LR will have ebay. lol.

Plus, when it comes to professionalism, LR is down...we're not even sure if they'll reply to our support tickets.

For me AP is even better than LR, it's just that LR has a higher demand coz it's so easy to exchange it.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    well if we upload the proper documents then it would be of not much problem i guess, they just need your identification card, address proof isn't it???
    yes. that's for alertpay 's verification and you may been asked tp provide more document about your credit card or the statement of credit card on paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well if we upload the proper documents then it would be of not much problem i guess, they just need your identification card, address proof isn't it???
    yes. that's for alertpay 's verification and you may been asked tp provide more document about your credit card or the statement of credit card on paypal.
    yup ya that was about alertpay, paypal we all know CC is a must but now there is one alternative for international members that is payoneer,

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well,but i still can't verify my alertpay account when i submint my dentification card, address and credit card bill for latest 6 months.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so .you need to follow alertpay's reject reason and provide the documents as they required again. under their new instrustion and if that still not work. send the support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by rortiz86
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I don't really agree that LR is having more demand than Paypal, although LR is having high exchanges rate, it is because people use LR in hyip and investment site. Some country LR is having high demand, but in others country, they may have people never know what is LR at all. For paypal, they have well reputated in many country and the most well know online shopping platform - ebay is only support paypal, LR is no way to compete in those normal shopper area.
    That's correct, LR only has a high demand with investors, but not with the bigger merchants as they would rather have Paypal...that's why PP is always on top. unless LR will have ebay. lol.

Plus, when it comes to professionalism, LR is down...we're not even sure if they'll reply to our support tickets.

For me AP is even better than LR, it's just that LR has a higher demand coz it's so easy to exchange it.
    Yes, even AP having benefits of easy withdrawal function in my country. They are also doing well in dispute case to help members, i have been scammed money from other site, and able to get back money by AP dispute system, but it wont be happening if it is from LR. lost means lost in LR.

as far as e currency LR is best. and Paypal is best also but is it also considered e currency. anyways, too bad we can't withdraw in LR. but i have heard of cheque or bank wire. but i don't know if they are the ones who do it directly or do we do it in exchange sites.

but i have heard that some account were closed when they got lots of money on ther LR account. hopefully it is not true. and that LR does not scam members that way.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    as far as e currency LR is best. and Paypal is best also but is it also considered e currency. anyways, too bad we can't withdraw in LR. but i have heard of cheque or bank wire. but i don't know if they are the ones who do it directly or do we do it in exchange sites.

but i have heard that some account were closed when they got lots of money on ther LR account. hopefully it is not true. and that LR does not scam members that way.
    LR the best? for me it's not...how can it be the best, when it can be down every week, they don't even answer our support tickets. A good payment processor won't have this issue. Look at what members say on forums about LR, most of the time you will see complains.

LR the best? for me it's not...how can it be the best, when it can be down every week, they don't even answer our support tickets. A good payment processor won't have this issue. Look at what members say on forums about LR, most of the time you will see complains.
    for online investment, lr is a great one in my opinion. but if you check other factors, lr may be one of the worst. they have poor customer support which is not good.

regarding paypal, it's the best payment processor even though they are a bit strict.

Quote Originally Posted by wasi90lk

for online investment, lr is a great one in my opinion. but if you check other factors, lr may be one of the worst. they have poor customer support which is not good.

regarding paypal, it's the best payment processor even though they are a bit strict.
    LR is good in investment in HYIP websites and paypal is good in everything but that does not mean that LR is not good.

guys more of LR is talked about in paypal section watch out, for me i like both 8) one makes me to increase my money and the other helps me to get in the local currency

guys more of LR is talked about in paypal section watch out, for me i like both 8) one makes me to increase my money and the other helps me to get in the local currency
    well yeah in your case i guess LR helps you increase your money and PayPal helps in withdrawing money, right?
    SmartzKool

ya smartzcool thats right LR has really increased my funds and paypal enables me to enjoy by converting the virtual cash to real cash

There is no point in compairing LR and paypal.As you already know LR is for investment.They offer very good schemes in that investment and as far as paypal is for withdraw.