Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. since LR can't be withdrawn directly so even it have high exchange rate. some people will still prefer paypal more than it.
    but except paypal.LR is a good choice.
    I always prefer to keep funds in LR than any other e currency and from few months i am doing direct exchange for LR to bank account so i don't need to do exchange for LR to PP and then withdraw funds to bank account.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    yes. since LR can't be withdrawn directly so even it have high exchange rate. some people will still prefer paypal more than it.
    I always prefer to keep funds in LR than any other e currency and from few months i am doing direct exchange for LR to bank account so i don't need to do exchange for LR to PP and then withdraw funds to bank account.
    Last time i don't like stocking my LR fund, where i mostly use it up to hyip site, but recently i found a exchanger that exchange LR directly to my bank account, then i think this time i will stock my LR funds instead of exchange it to PP.

And what amount they take from you to transfer your money direct to your bank account?

well i believe moneybookers can be the best payment processor alternative to paypal . they are also having almost same policies as that of paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    And what amount they take from you to transfer your money direct to your bank account?
    I usually charge 50 RS per $1 that is my rate for exchange LR to bank account but some site offer less than 48 Rs. per 1$ LR.

That's why i prefer to exchange with peoples.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    LR is best except paypal, but i'm not sure it is for indians.
    the fee is low, and the exchange rate is high. if you want PP, you can do a deal with me for LR.
    Thanks wonderful, I am keeping in my mind your name, and will exchange LR with PP with you. I have already opened an account in LR.
    you are welcome. you can contact me with my email if you wanna do an exchange from LR to PP. I will send it to you by PM.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I usually charge 50 RS per $1 that is my rate for exchange LR to bank account but some site offer less than 48 Rs. per 1$ LR.

That's why i prefer to exchange with peoples.
    i heard 1$ is equal to 50RS in your country so 1$ LR just mean 1$ real money but if you exchange into pp firstly. you may get more.that's good.

i heard 1$ is equal to 50RS in your country so 1$ LR just mean 1$ real money but if you exchange into pp firstly. you may get more.that's good.
    hamm but PP rate changes daily so even if i do exchange for PP i will get less money in bank account around 47-49 Rs. per PP but i am doing direct exchange for LR so i am getting full money for LR but i am losing some bucks in transaction.

hey. i heard pp do not update their exchange rate daily and sounds they update it every 15days or so here. they updated the rate daily on your area?

hey. i heard pp do not update their exchange rate daily and sounds they update it every 15days or so here. they updated the rate daily on your area?
    Hamm not sure they update rate daily but i heard they change rate whenever their is big conversation rate in Dollar and Indian Rupees but usually they update rate at every 7 days.

yes. so it's even better to convert your LR to real cash with some exchangers on your country and you only need to pay several bucks exchang fees?

yes. so it's even better to convert your LR to real cash with some exchangers on your country and you only need to pay several bucks exchang fees?
    last time i had some bucks for doing exchange but this time i have exchanged 100$ for 5000 Rupees so their is no charge i have incurred.

last time i had some bucks for doing exchange but this time i have exchanged 100$ for 5000 Rupees so their is no charge i have incurred.
    If there is no exchange charge for this transaction of LR to your bank account then LR seems very good.

If there is no exchange charge for this transaction of LR to your bank account then LR seems very good.
    For member to member exchange for direct bank deposit their is no charges than intra city deposit charge but for depositing money from PP to Bank account their will be some low charges i think last time i have incurred 75 Rs. charges.

For member to member exchange for direct bank deposit their is no charges than intra city deposit charge but for depositing money from PP to Bank account their will be some low charges i think last time i have incurred 75 Rs. charges.
    Ya.But that charge is quite low in paypal for india as compared to other countries plus no verification required to transfer money.You can easily do that by just opening an account in paypal thats why i like paypal.

yes,as the charge of paypal is lower in india than other countries,they can use paypal by depositing money to bank account.that is so convenient and cheap.

hehe,though the charges from paypal is low in India but some of them still like to use LR. because paypal do not update their exchange rate timely according to the bank rate. but if they exchange their LR to bank account. they can even get more money.

Now besides paypal, i will vote for AP as my secondary account follow by LR, because AP just charges 50 cents per transaction to withdraw to my local bank account, while LR, i can find exchagner to direct exchange to my local bank account.

As of now i only have paypal account but i plan to open LR account in due time would like to used and invest and other earning site or HYIP

well,i have a paypal account now.and i have open a LR account and a alertpay account,but i think alertpay is very hard to verify.and i have register it for 5 months,i verify it every month,and it is haven't been verified untill now.so bad.