Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 815161718192021 ... LastLast

@hxfei, thanks for your wish. I hope you win the lottery too.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Is that admin changing the method of paymet now? i thought admin mentioned that the first payout should go to Evo, then 2nd onwards should be able to choose either Evo, LR and AP. But then now i see admin seem like changing a new way, means we must request payout to EVO on the first payout within a MONTH, so requesting payout on next month will again to EVO, not LR. I have this doubts cos i see there are some disapproved payment due to this reason.
    I checked in admin replied on other forum, He make the first payment compulsory to evo in a month, so, every month when you reaquest payout , first payout must go to evo, later payout only go to other processor as you want.

So, it is confirmed that in any one month if we requested payout, the first payout must go for Evo and later only choose LR. I have misunderstand it that it should be ther first pyaout in life time, now seem like is first payotu in a month. Thanks for clarification, i am clear now.

the admin is paying the first payment through EVO because it is just to promote the EVO as it is a major sponsor of the site.

hey i think that i got late for the lottery contest because till now i didn't got the ticket so i am thinking that i will apply for the contest next week.

Quote Originally Posted by stalinloud
    hey i think that i got late for the lottery contest because till now i didn't got the ticket so i am thinking that i will apply for the contest next week.
    If i am not mistaken, the lottery ticket is only applied one and are used for the entry for the whole 4 weeks drawing. So, you don't need to reapply the ticket again if you already having one now.

look i am the admin of moneytalk club and i would be telling about my system .look we pay 4 payout per month 1 request per week and the first request should be through evo as evo is our sponsor and we want to spread the evowallet site and i just wanted to make sure that no one is spamming in the forum so i have appointed 4 super mod to take of members and warn members who are doing bad to the site so i guess the system is clear

Nice to see admin is joining this forum as well. Now it is easier for members to get a direct answer and news from admin. No more doubts here.

By the way, it seem the thread here did not updates with your latest rate and rules, if you want, please PM to the thread starter to change it.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    look i am the admin of moneytalk club and i would be telling about my system .look we pay 4 payout per month 1 request per week and the first request should be through evo as evo is our sponsor and we want to spread the evowallet site and i just wanted to make sure that no one is spamming in the forum so i have appointed 4 super mod to take of members and warn members who are doing bad to the site so i guess the system is clear
    well it is the first time i have ever seen that the admin himself giving clarification about doubts of members.So now i think that the site is legit and i should start posting there.I was registered there but was not active there at all.Now i will be active there.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    well it is the first time i have ever seen that the admin himself giving clarification about doubts of members.So now i think that the site is legit and i should start posting there.I was registered there but was not active there at all.Now i will be active there.
    Thanks for supporting me yes i would like to clarify all doubts made in different site.i have to help member in helping them if they had any problem with my site as i wanted to run this forum well as this is my aspiration and i wanted to make a forum like this or there are many other forum.so i guess i wanted be a successor by using these site and i wanted to share my income made from forum to my members

O k I haven't joined yet on this site and I really wanted to join this one since I see admin is helping out members and I want to give this one a try. Now first thing is I have to make an account in
    EVO since I cont have an account there yet and try to look further on how I can use this amount I will have with EVO.....I will surely try to join you on this one.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Thanks for supporting me yes i would like to clarify all doubts made in different site.i have to help member in helping them if they had any problem with my site as i wanted to run this forum well as this is my aspiration and i wanted to make a forum like this or there are many other forum.so i guess i wanted be a successor by using these site and i wanted to share my income made from forum to my members
    nice to hear that. i never worry about my payment on money talk club and i also think the total 4 payment per month is reasonable but i have one suggesion. since we can post 20 posts at most and daily earning is 60cents.one weeks earning is around 3$-4$ if we active all week. maybe each payment upto 3$ would be more appreciated..

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    O k I haven't joined yet on this site and I really wanted to join this one since I see admin is helping out members and I want to give this one a try. Now first thing is I have to make an account in
    EVO since I cont have an account there yet and try to look further on how I can use this amount I will have with EVO.....I will surely try to join you on this one.
    Do not need to worry about payment processor Evo, as there are many exchanger out there helping you to convert EVO to other like LR, then you can get better exchange if you want LR to paypal by members here. This is a great forum, don't miss it.

well you can alwasy use evowallet accoutn and then exchange it to LR using gold moneyxchange site. it took 24 hours for my transfer.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well you can alwasy use evowallet accoutn and then exchange it to LR using gold moneyxchange site. it took 24 hours for my transfer.
    I have some balance both in LR and EVO. I want to get my payment in Indian bank. So I want to have exchange to paypal from both LR and EVO. Can I use gold moneyexchange for this purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    I have some balance both in LR and EVO. I want to get my payment in Indian bank. So I want to have exchange to paypal from both LR and EVO. Can I use gold moneyexchange for this purpose?
    if you want to transfer that fund to paypal goldmoneyxchange doesnt use paypal as payment processor you have to find exchanger who can exchange the amount to paypal but finding trustful exchanger is hard so beware of scammer or else you will have nothing

i m very happy to have admin. of MTC in this forum.how long time do u take to make payment after request?i m unable to read posting in new theme,that is why i m not active.what should i do?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi i saw in myhype forum ,some one telling that this site is paying $8 maximum per month ,is it true because i saw different rules in teh rules section.

since admin is here, i would like to ask about the theme problems as well. If i don not like the default new theme, i have go to the user cp and changes my default theme to other. but then after a while normally browsing few pages, then again the new theme will back in place. How am i going to changed my liking theme once and for all?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi i saw in myhype forum ,some one telling that this site is paying $8 maximum per month ,is it true because i saw different rules in teh rules section.
    As the rule said, the minimum and maximum payout is $2, and we only can request one payout in a week, so thats mean 4 payout in a month. Total we can earn a month is 4 x $2 equal to maximum $8 per month. There is no other different rules that recently been announced. Hope it clear your doubts.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    As the rule said, the minimum and maximum payout is $2, and we only can request one payout in a week, so thats mean 4 payout in a month. Total we can earn a month is 4 x $2 equal to maximum $8 per month. There is no other different rules that recently been announced. Hope it clear your doubts.
    well. there is another difference that the firstpayment of every month should be EVO and the rest three maybe EVO or LR..