Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

I am glad that i have just received my first pyament from the forum by winning hte lottery winner of 2nd week there. i will post my proof of payment soon later. Can anyone suggest me how to make a payment proof here?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I am glad that i have just received my first pyament from the forum by winning hte lottery winner of 2nd week there. i will post my proof of payment soon later. Can anyone suggest me how to make a payment proof here?
    Screen shot is very easy to make. First you just print screen of the payment that you received, then open paint or any photo editor software, paste it, cut the images to only the payment proof, save it to an jpeg file. After that, you can go to imageshack.us to upload your files there. THere will then give you your pictures link, use this link to post in forum here. hope it helps.

you can make with photobucket too but in this site many ads make site slow, i will try to join the contest too

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Screen shot is very easy to make. First you just print screen of the payment that you received, then open paint or any photo editor software, paste it, cut the images to only the payment proof, save it to an jpeg file. After that, you can go to imageshack.us to upload your files there. THere will then give you your pictures link, use this link to post in forum here. hope it helps.
    ok, thanks for your clea explanation. I would like to ask about the picture uploading site images hack, do they pay us for 1000 impression view? Cos i hear some uploading site have this type of features, then i will better join those uploading site, and posting payment proof while earning some side income.

hey i was the second person who had requested my payout there. and till now i have not been paid. how come you got paid?

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    hey i was the second person who had requested my payout there. and till now i have not been paid. how come you got paid?
    You can try PM admin regarding your payout if it is taking too long to process. Anyway, i still suggest you to wait and give some times for admin to process all the pending payment. Futhermore, LR site is down on yesterday, may be this is the reason admin couldn't make payout.

well, i have finally created my payment proof for my winning of the lottery ticket 2nd week. I have been paid $2 Evowallet from admin "masterblaster". Below is the proof :

hey congrats for your payment and i had said you that the admin of this site is very honest and he pays regularly to the members.so try winning more contests i too am trying the same.

@kiatsiang,

Congrats for your first earning there. Admin is always honest in paying and you should continues support them with their coming contest too.

By the way, i heard from lemon that this forum is no more sponsored by Evowallet, i don't know whether will this impact to both admin or not, as they are relying on the sponsor funds to pay members.

Well it is not a good news that there is no more evowallet as payment processer.I was about to open a account in evowallet.I want to be sure first about is this site is still paying or not.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22

hey sometimes the admin misses out a name to pay but it is not his problem it can be done by mistake so PM him about this and you will be paid soon.

@kiatsiang::hey congrats for your payment and keep on posting.

will u please explain me how to change theme from usercp.i had tried going in edit option but after making 2 posts again i m getting new theme whenever i login.i again tried to change but i m unable to do.what should i do now?and to make payment, request is this forum has special thread for it?

Theme change options is located in the UserCP, as i already changed my theme as well. It works fine for me and everytime i login, it still remain to theme that i choose. You can request payout in the request payout section there, i have not requesting my payout yet, but i see there are others is doing by making a payout thread there.

i have seen there are lot many payout requests pending over there. i hope we can get paid there soon.

I have from moderator there lemon saying that evowallet has taken out their sponsorship to MTC forum, and currently admin is looking for advertiser and sponsorship for his forum. This might be the cause for all those payment delay. Hope lemon can clarify here.

well, the admin might not be having LR funds right now so he is not paying some of the requests there yet though he has approved it.

well, i think we can PM about our payment from both admin, as they are really kind to answer our doubts there. I notices they have just launched a new contest for 100th random posts this time, but till now only few replys there, i may also participate again.

I wonder why now i also having problems with the new theme, i did changed the theme to my liking, but then each time i come back to post, the forum back to its original new theme which i don't like. I am tired to keep on changing theme on the usercp, it is really annoyed.

Is that admin changing the method of paymet now? i thought admin mentioned that the first payout should go to Evo, then 2nd onwards should be able to choose either Evo, LR and AP. But then now i see admin seem like changing a new way, means we must request payout to EVO on the first payout within a MONTH, so requesting payout on next month will again to EVO, not LR. I have this doubts cos i see there are some disapproved payment due to this reason.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well, i have finally created my payment proof for my winning of the lottery ticket 2nd week. I have been paid $2 Evowallet from admin "masterblaster". Below is the proof :

congratulations buddy. i wish the next winner can be my lottery number. as i also have gotten a muber from that lottery thread.