Hello,I'm gonna pay you for your contributy Here
    We're paying you,

Quote:
    0.03 Credits/Post , 0.04 Credits/Thread
    Our Current Rate , 0.01 Credit = $0.01
    Minimum Payout , 2 Credits = $2
    We are just paying through Evowallet now
    If you dont have evowallet account . Join here . http://www.evowallet.com/
    For exchanging your evowallet to other currencies . visit it . goldmoneyxchange.com

You're allowded to post 25 posts/day at moment (But we can Change to more at any time) , But you're limited with 5 threads/day Per Section (If you make more than 5 threads in a section in a day , It'll be called as flooding , then you'll recieve an infraction)

Payments Will be Processed every Saturday
    http://www.moneymakerstalk.com/forum

Hey guyz,
    new forum i read about in other forums..rates seem okay but only problem is the payment processor they are using...i dont know if it will appeal to you but check it out anyways..

ps: u can put me as refferer: rsviper....no pressure =)

wow,this forum look nice than some others.
    and there are only 6 members there now.
    anyway i will join it today.

We are just paying through Evowallet now
    what is Evowallet ??

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Thanks for sharing friend. I would join this forum soon. I do not have EW account but still I think that I will give a try.

Well when i saw the rates and minimum payout, i thought of joining it but after seeing the processor, I will not join this site.
    SmartzKool

Well it seems a good site with high rate, and I like the low minimum payout $2. Anyway, now the site is not opening for me and it shows the error below.
    Database error
    The database has encountered a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    ...what is Evowallet ??
    A new payment processor.
    Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well it seems a good site with high rate, and I like the low minimum payout $2. Anyway, now the site is not opening for me and it shows the error below.
    Database error
    The database has encountered a problem.
    Me, too. I could load the page successfully at the first, although it was very slow. But when I wanted to browse other section, I got that database error, too. Hope the admin can resolve this problem.
    Anyway, the rate is quite decent, but I hope it will pay using other payment processor, because I think I'm not planning to make EVOWallet account anytime soon.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well the rate is good, but they are just paying via evowallet.
    I don't think evowallet is really valuable right now

This seems a very nice forum with low payout of $2. I have no problems with the payment processor of Evowallet as i already registered it for the GET. I have not encounter any database errors nor any slow loading problems. Everything seem working fine for me.

well for those who are having problem opening the site..it happened to me just a few minutes back but i tried again and it loaded...so try a couple of times..

and for queries regarding the payment processor you can check out this thread i found today...went thru it a little bit but still not sure completely

http://www.webtradehut.com/showthread.php?t=5020

Dear rsviper, forum looks is good, they pay by evowallet, that is no problem. I will join sure this forum.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear rsviper, forum looks is good, they pay by evowallet, that is no problem. I will join sure this forum.
    That's a big problem for me.
    I don't have evowallet and I don't want to use another payment processor except paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    That's a big problem for me.
    I don't have evowallet and I don't want to use another payment processor except paypal.
    Actually you can just exchange your evowallet to LR easily with the online exchange that provided by admin. Then, you can exchange your LR again with the members here to paypal as you wish. So, it should not be any problems for the payment processor.

i have joined it already.and the layout is very simple and nice.

and admin just started a contest and the prize is big.but i think it is not a contest,it is just like Lottery。

rsviper,

I joined under you although I haven't made any EVOWallet account, LOL :P
    I would like to confirm some things. It's all right to put our referral links there, right? I put mine, because I don't see any rules regarding referral links. Btw, I'm confused why one of my posts was only credited 2 cents. Isn't it supposed to be 3 cents per post? Or is there any character or word limit?
    And about the posts and thread limit. The posts limit is 25 posts per day totally or per section? Because it says that the thread limit is 5 threads per section per day. Wouldn't it be odd if the threads limit is higher than the posts limit?

Well, I also joined the forum under rsviper. I haven't tried yet posting so I don't know whether it is 2 cents or 3 cents per post though it claims 3 cents. I will be there only if it is 3 cents, otherwise I will leave the forum.

About post limit, it is actually I think maximum you can make 25 replies and 5 threads per day. There is no rule you can have only this much post in each section, so you can even make all 25 posts in one section.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well, I agree with you Drowned.
    It should be 5 threads in a day only. And it cannot be 5 threads per section. And 25 posts limit per day looks more logical.
    Did not you find the loading problem? Does load fast enough?

Well, lemon, I hate to bring you bad news, but I made my second posts and guess what? I also only got 2 cents for that post (I always checked my profile each time I made a post :P). And one more bad news, I made a post in a thread that I made and it turned out that I didn't get credits for that post, too. So, it's like EMP.

Devesh, 5 threads per day instead of 5 threads per section per day limit is more logical, indeed, but that's what it says on the offer's thread. Maybe it was a typo, too
    About the loading problem, I had it a few hours ago when I first visited that forum, but after rsviper's post, I checked and it loads fine. Quite smooth, as a matter of fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Well, I agree with you Drowned.
    It should be 5 threads in a day only. And it cannot be 5 threads per section. And 25 posts limit per day looks more logical.
    Did not you find the loading problem? Does load fast enough?
    Well in this case, you can easily reach your payout in 2-3 days, but what will you guys do with money in EVOwallet?
    SmartzKool

ell, lemon, I hate to bring you bad news, but I made my second posts and guess what? I also only got 2 cents for that post (I always checked my profile each time I made a post Razz). And one more bad news, I made a post in a thread that I made and it turned out that I didn't get credits for that post, too. So, it's like EMP.
    Well, if it's just 2 cents per post, I'm not interested. I will start posting there only if they rise the rate upto 3 cents per post. Maybe you need to ask admin whether is it a problem in the credit system, as he claims we get 3 cents per post. Even it's bad news that we are not credited for posting in our own threads, but it will be of no much problem for me as I usually don't create threads.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Well, if it's just 2 cents per post, I'm not interested. I will start posting there only if they rise the rate upto 3 cents per post. Maybe you need to ask admin whether is it a problem in the credit system, as he claims we get 3 cents per post. Even it's bad news that we are not credited for posting in our own threads, but it will be of no much problem for me as I usually don't create threads.
    Well everywhere it is written 3 cents per post, that means they must be providing 3 cents per post, if it is 2 cents per post, then i think either admin should make it correct in credit system or should post that he is providing 2 cents a post.
    SmartzKool