Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    Well, actually you have right... there is a fine balance between making qulity posts and making replies only for the money. Both of them are present at the reason of making any reply at any PTP forum.

Let's face it, we are posting more for the money and not for the sake of posting...
    Indeed we members join the PTP forums for the purpose of earning some extra bucks. If not for this reason, we will not be actives in any forum at all. But i have my own standards to myself, even i post for money but i do make sure that i did not post senseless post, if i have nothing to say, i rather not post for money.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Indeed we members join the PTP forums for the purpose of earning some extra bucks. If not for this reason, we will not be actives in any forum at all. But i have my own standards to myself, even i post for money but i do make sure that i did not post senseless post, if i have nothing to say, i rather not post for money.
    I am a member of a couple of forums, where I post for different reasons... I prefer the paid to post forums because I earn while I am making different posts... but on the other hand I post to other non paying forums, because I like those forums, or just to promote some online business, or for the sake of marketing - via my signature files!

I have discussion with the admin in MMK forum. ISeems like he do not wish to increase the rate at the moment to 3 cents, but he wish to have more members first before considering to increase rate. I have even suggested him to increased the rate for one month period to test the feed back from members, but he still insisted his own way. I think he should not expect much activities from members since he do not listen to our request.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have discussion with the admin in MMK forum. ISeems like he do not wish to increase the rate at the moment to 3 cents, but he wish to have more members first before considering to increase rate. I have even suggested him to increased the rate for one month period to test the feed back from members, but he still insisted his own way. I think he should not expect much activities from members since he do not listen to our request.
    It's MMT eddie, not MMK.
    MMK is makemoneykingdom.
    Anyway, hope they can increase the rate into $0.03 or more per post

well the payout is also pretty low isnt it...
    moreover there are restrictions in making post per day so it takes bit longer to reach payout of 2 USD

I do agree with you. The major reason why I join forums is to earn some extra cash and I think the admin of MMT would just give in to the demands of having higher rates. That would surely bring new members in.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    It's MMT eddie, not MMK.
    MMK is makemoneykingdom.
    Anyway, hope they can increase the rate into $0.03 or more per post
    Yes, Alec, i know that. I means i have a discussion with Adnan (admin of MMT) in MMK forum, which he is pomoting MMT there. I did told him that members need his forum to increase to 3 cents, but he do not wish to do it and said that his forum is getting many feed back now even with the low 2 cents rate.

Yes, Alec, i know that. I means i have a discussion with Adnan (admin of MMT) in MMK forum, which he is pomoting MMT there. I did told him that members need his forum to increase to 3 cents, but he do not wish to do it and said that his forum is getting many feed back now even with the low 2 cents rate.
    Actually, there are other low rate Paid to Post forum, but I do not see many people complain about the rate. I think the problem with MMT is, there are many disadvantages for the members. Besides the low rate, there are post and thread daily limit, which is very low, IMO. And we will not get credits for the posts we make on our threads That is what I hate most. And of course, the requirement to use EVOWallet for the first time.
    And unfortunately, the admin seems don't want to change anything. He seems don't want to hear members demands.

well i am making posts worth atleast two lines there. so this is not spamming right.
    Anyways sometimes i make 25 posts sometimes it will be even less than that

well i think the rates are pretty much ok for me as of now. When the site will have 200 members then the admin is plannig to increase the pay rates

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well i think the rates are pretty much ok for me as of now. When the site will have 200 members then the admin is plannig to increase the pay rates
    The pay rates could be higher a little bit... but they are not so bad... it is still easy to reach the minimum payout... in about four days we can reach the minimum payout.

Sometimes the 25 posts seems a lot for me for those $0.50! I don't like making short posts, so with longer posts it does take a while completing the 25 posts per day!

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think this site will get 200 active member in 1-2 years.
    MMK have 200+ active member after they run for 1 year.

You are right, getting new members is a lot easier than getting active members. And I am not sure if the admin will increase the rate, he might do so, but I am more sure that the admin will increase the minimum payout. He already said that in MMK, if I am not mistaken.

What does he mean by the 200 members? Active or just new members? If it's just new members then that wont be too hard but to make them stay active would be a harder feat to achieve. The rate is not so bad actually but it's very appealing too.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    You are right, getting new members is a lot easier than getting active members. And I am not sure if the admin will increase the rate, he might do so, but I am more sure that the admin will increase the minimum payout. He already said that in MMK, if I am not mistaken.
    I agree that getting active members for a forum is more difficult.
    However, if the admin is going to increase the minimum payout, it will not work in favour of the forum.
    I feel that minimum payout is more important than the rate atleast in the initial stages of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I agree that getting active members for a forum is more difficult.
    However, if the admin is going to increase the minimum payout, it will not work in favour of the forum.
    I feel that minimum payout is more important than the rate atleast in the initial stages of the forum.
    At the beginning it is not easy to rise the number of members of a forum. One effective method would be to have some promotional high pay rates per post, that would really boost the forum's activity.

After a certain number of members has been reached the pay rates can be decreased to a lower rate and you will still have enough members at the forum..

Well, this site is growing very very fast than any other forums and I suppose it will reach first 1000 members within two months, because many members got attracted by the contest $100 from first 1000 members. So every one is trying their luck before number surpasses 1000.

At the beginning it is not easy to rise the number of members of a forum. One effective method would be to have some promotional high pay rates per post, that would really boost the forum's activity.

After a certain number of members has been reached the pay rates can be decreased to a lower rate and you will still have enough members at the forum..
    I do not think he will increase the rate soon, let alone increase it to very high rate. If we see in MMK, he brags about how his forum can get many members within short time. But if we see the ratio between the number of threads and the number of posts, we will see that the forum is not really growing.

If he insisted on not giving credits for making posts in our threads, the members will just crowd the existing threads. It can make the forum stops growing and even can lead to spam. Even normal members (members who really want to make good posts) can eventually make spam posts because there are no other things to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    I do not think he will increase the rate soon, let alone increase it to very high rate. If we see in MMK, he brags about how his forum can get many members within short time. But if we see the ratio between the number of threads and the number of posts, we will see that the forum is not really growing.

If he insisted on not giving credits for making posts in our threads, the members will just crowd the existing threads. It can make the forum stops growing and even can lead to spam. Even normal members (members who really want to make good posts) can eventually make spam posts because there are no other things to talk about.
    I find it hard and time consuming making the 25 paid posts everyday for the maximum daily earnings... and I am sure that there are other members too that feel the same way.

That is one of the main reasons why most members are making short replies instead of making longer and quality posts.

The higher pay rate per post would lead to more quality posts and more members joining the forum on a daily basis!

I find it hard and time consuming making the 25 paid posts everyday for the maximum daily earnings... and I am sure that there are other members too that feel the same way.

That is one of the main reasons why most members are making short replies instead of making longer and quality posts.

The higher pay rate per post would lead to more quality posts and more members joining the forum on a daily basis!
    Yes, I agree with your points, as members tend to post short and senseless post for those forum that paying low rate in order to save their time and earn fast there. Thats why I also seeing many short post with the same meaning without any points. Anyway, if we also plan to earn fast there, should we do the same?