Page 17 of 74 FirstFirst ... 7141516171819202767 ... LastLast

yes. but i never got paid that fast though. but still this site is paying very well. the last time i got paid it took me about three days. seems that the admin will pay depending if he is active on this site and get to read the payout request.

is this still a good active site?
    working?
    i see alot of posts and what not

yes no?

Quote Originally Posted by .32iPX.
    working?

yes no?
    hamm this site is still working and it is still Paid To post forum check paid section for payment proof..... if this site is not working then their are no one interested to discuss here ! :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by .32iPX.
    working?

yes no?
    Yes, it is still an active site and currently substantial amount of activities are going on there so it's still good to join the site. I'm just waiting for my account to be activated so I can start posting.

well this is really such a good site with very honest admin. i am trying to post a lot here every day. hopefully i will be able to earn more on this site soon. i ahve already 700 credits or $7 . i will soon reach $10 mark to request payout on that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well this is really such a good site with very honest admin. i am trying to post a lot here every day. hopefully i will be able to earn more on this site soon. i ahve already 700 credits or $7 . i will soon reach $10 mark to request payout on that amount.
    wow,you are doing great work there.i see you have more than 700 posts there.but i have only 100 credits there currently.
    anyways there are not so many people are active there.i just see some old members are active.

I am also trying mt best to reach the payout here ..
    I am really very active in all the threads in which i generally post ..
    I will request a payout as soon as i reach the 500 credit balance ... But it would be really very interesting to see more and more members participating in the forum ..

I also try to post on the forum every day... but I never succeed... for different reasons... for luck of time mostly...

Other times I just forget to post there... there are so many PTP forums to post at, that I sometimes forget to go through every one of them...

Quote Originally Posted by artagnan1978
    I also try to post on the forum every day... but I never succeed... for different reasons... for luck of time mostly...

Other times I just forget to post there... there are so many PTP forums to post at, that I sometimes forget to go through every one of them...
    I never miss to post in this forum as i love the rule of unlimited posting here ..
    Even if there are limited members they make the discussions possible for each other .. I really enjoy posting here and for sure earning

I have more than 500 credit in my account now i really need some LR for investment in two days i will request my third payout and hoping i will get paid soon.

wel it is really great that you have reached payout. but i am hopoing that there will moer new members here who will be active and post and get to reach payout. but i am still happy that we same members get to earn well from this site. let us keep being actiev on this site.

wel it is really great that you have reached payout. but i am hopoing that there will moer new members here who will be active and post and get to reach payout. but i am still happy that we same members get to earn well from this site. let us keep being actiev on this site.

As i can see you are really active this days and increasing your credit and post that is really good to see we are getting open thread for discussion.

well yes i am active on this site lately. cause i have lots of time now as of this week to post. i am trying to post a lot cause i am not sure if i will have moer time again to be active online. i will post payment proof when i haev reached payout again and get paid .

well yes i am active on this site lately. cause i have lots of time now as of this week to post. i am trying to post a lot cause i am not sure if i will have moer time again to be active online. i will post payment proof when i haev reached payout again and get paid .
    you are so active in many forums.
    but these days i see there are not so many people are active in myhyip.and i just replied some posts then stopped cos there are no more new posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    I never miss to post in this forum as i love the rule of unlimited posting here ..
    Even if there are limited members they make the discussions possible for each other .. I really enjoy posting here and for sure earning
    Actually you are right about that and I also should take the advantage of the absence of posting limitation and post as much as I can every day.

I will try to do that, ravi.

I also enjoy posting... but there are so many forums to post

Their is new update from Hunter for Christmas contest and lots of contest :

http://forum.myhyip.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76

yes there aer three contest right now. though they are not easy contest. like not easy to come up with ideas on how to improve the site. and to get more referrals. well though posting poictures will be much easy. hope to win on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Their is new update from Hunter for Christmas contest and lots of contest :

http://forum.myhyip.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76

Thats an interesting contest there ... I guess there is need of some skill to win this contest ... Not much time left to concentrate on it ..
    Hope members can give it a try and win a lot

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Thats an interesting contest there ... I guess there is need of some skill to win this contest ... Not much time left to concentrate on it ..
    Hope members can give it a try and win a lot
    Yup that's right contest are really interesting and really prizes are really good for every contest and easy to win just need to give 100% efforts ...... after this announcement we can see some traffic and active members to site....

Not one but there are 4 contests in the forum guys ...
    There are two contests related to christmas festival one referral contest and one more for members who will bring advertisers ...
    Hope to see a lot of members active and winning good prizes