Page 20 of 74 FirstFirst ... 10171819202122233070 ... LastLast
    poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

So this site has upgrade facility too , well even with high rate it wont be profitable cos of low activity . Well still we can make many posts there i made more than 10 today.

yea upgrade wont be recommended as despite the good post rates activity is pretty low on this forum...i try my best but sometimes its even hard to make 10 posts in a day

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    So this site has upgrade facility too , well even with high rate it wont be profitable cos of low activity . Well still we can make many posts there i made more than 10 today.
    Yup forum have diamond membership option but still i haven't found any members who upgrade his account to diamond membership well it is too costly compare to other forums and rates are also that much good... so standard membership is good option than upgrade membership.

Yup forum have diamond membership option but still i haven't found any members who upgrade his account to diamond membership well it is too costly compare to other forums and rates are also that much good... so standard membership is good option than upgrade membership.
    I haven't noticed about any diamond membership in the forum. Anyway, because you have said it's of no worth to upgrade membership there, I will stick to being a standard member only.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I haven't noticed about any diamond membership in the forum. Anyway, because you have said it's of no worth to upgrade membership there, I will stick to being a standard member only.
    I also think it's not worth it, because besides it's expensive, the activity is still low, so it's hard for us to make posts. We may not break even at all or may in loss. So I think it's better to increase the activity and bring more members to the forum first.

yes there are only few activities on this site. i was hoping that to find more active members before i upgrade on this site. cause if not, i will just be happy with beniga free member. i have noticed for few days now there are only few activities.

i know indieover is much active in myhyip forum and have been paid there days ago.but there are still not so many people active there so i am not very active there as well.i hope there will be more people go there.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    yes there are only few activities on this site. i was hoping that to find more active members before i upgrade on this site. cause if not, i will just be happy with beniga free member. i have noticed for few days now there are only few activities.
    well its difficult to find new members as this time because of new year , well i think if they promote the forum after that , they can get some members there.

well i hope that you post often on this site so that my posts will not be last post always so that i can post again on this site. i think that we are less than 10 active members now on this site.

I wish I can make a lot of posts each day. But sometimes I don't know what to say and I'm still afraid of the infraction. Here in MyHYIP, I read that we will get penalty, too, if we reply violating threads or make chit chat posts. I don't know what kind of posts considered as chit chat posts, because sometimes we get carried away when posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    I wish I can make a lot of posts each day. But sometimes I don't know what to say and I'm still afraid of the infraction. Here in MyHYIP, I read that we will get penalty, too, if we reply violating threads or make chit chat posts. I don't know what kind of posts considered as chit chat posts, because sometimes we get carried away when posting.
    Well their is no special rule for posting still i haven't got any warning or infraction don't afraid you can keep normal posting as other forum.

as long as your post has something to do with the topic that you will not get any infraction or any warnings from the admin. don't post or make senseless post ust ton icnrease points on this site.

I'm little confused about the credits system in myhyip.
    So far I have made only 33 posts, so my credits should be (33 * 3) = 99, but actually it shows 111. So I wonder how 12 credits extra came to my balance.
    Today I made one double posts because of some error while submission, so I reported the post. At the same time, 5 credits were also added to my balance, so I wonder do we get 5 credits for reporting bad posts or spams in myhyip.

@lemon
    Good if we get 5 credits for reporting spam, but what is there to report in MyHYIP? I've seen no spammer so far. So, let's say you get 5 credits for reporting you own double post, you still have 4 excess credits (12 - 5 - 3). The 3 credits is from the double post. Well, consider it as a gift then :P

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I'm little confused about the credits system in myhyip.
    So far I have made only 33 posts, so my credits should be (33 * 3) = 99, but actually it shows 111. So I wonder how 12 credits extra came to my balance.
    Today I made one double posts because of some error while submission, so I reported the post. At the same time, 5 credits were also added to my balance, so I wonder do we get 5 credits for reporting bad posts or spams in myhyip.
    You can consider yourself a lucky one to get another 12 credits extra. or may be you post in some threads which started by the admin, then each post is giving higher rates than normal posts. I also just started in MYHYIP, I still have some doubts about the minimum payout, some said is $5 some said $10, I check the forum rules, it suppose to be $10. Which one is correct?

Lol i am correct , the payout is 5 dollars , the promotional payout is still going now . Well so do we get paid for reporting posts , i will try that if i see some bad post.

Great if the $5 promotional payout is still available. It means we can reach it faster. Save a spot for me, guys. I still have 147 credits. Still so far away from the minimum payout ops:

Lol i am correct , the payout is 5 dollars , the promotional payout is still going now . Well so do we get paid for reporting posts , i will try that if i see some bad post.
    Well i don't think we will get 5 cent for reporting double post or spam post after some time they deduct it manually ..... i have made some double post and one of the moderator deduct credit after he come online....

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Well i don't think we will get 5 cent for reporting double post or spam post after some time they deduct it manually ..... i have made some double post and one of the moderator deduct credit after he come online....
    hehe yeah there maybe some script error there and so he got that point , anyway i think it would happen only once and not always .

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    Great if the $5 promotional payout is still available. It means we can reach it faster. Save a spot for me, guys. I still have 147 credits. Still so far away from the minimum payout ops:
    I thought promotion offer was $2, but you are saying it is $5, I’m really confused. Can anyone confirm it?
    Anyway, I think promotional offer should have been ended by this time.