Default Jsp vs html - which one u use.. ?

Java server pages are the server site program and is a advanced technology an d uses java for installation and other works on the system but html is a simple code generated tool which is not as robust as jsp. Can you tell more about it??

i am still in the process of learning of html. i am hoping to learn all i need to learn about it . then after that i will want to learn this other one you mentioned. are they useful in setting up websites too.

Both can't be comparable as HTML is a client side markup language where as JSP or Java Server Page Is a server side scripting language and we can make a comparison to or more server side scripting language and all server side script need the help of XHTML or html to make client side applications so html is as important as other server side scripting languages.
    Thanks.

Friend, HTML has to do nothing with Javascript. HTMl is used to create web pages, javascript is used in HTML page to create some interactive between visitors and our web pages. In short, we don't have any separate file or extension for javascript, we just add it in HTML pages.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friend, HTML has to do nothing with Javascript. HTMl is used to create web pages, javascript is used in HTML page to create some interactive between visitors and our web pages. In short, we don't have any separate file or extension for javascript, we just add it in HTML pages.
    No again wrong concept we can design a web page using Java script also and its out put will be look like the out put of html page and the thing is its very hard to create a web page using Javascript to write a paragraph in java script you need to write many codes but in case of html its very easy..but we can make web page using both HTML and Java script and the extension for java page will be .jsp
    Thanks.

hey html is used to disply the front end. even for jsp you need html tags to support. it is not independent of html ok..
    if you want to confirm just visit w3 schools turorials.

No again wrong concept we can design a web page using Java script also and its out put will be look like the out put of html page and the thing is its very hard to create a web page using Javascript to write a paragraph in java script you need to write many codes but in case of html its very easy..but we can make web page using both HTML and Java script and the extension for java page will be .jsp
    Thanks.
    Oh, I knew about .jsp file long ago but I forgotten it for a while. Anyway, thanks for remembering me. These days I just learn to embed javascript in HTML file itself.

This is not valid comparison both are totally opposite and it is very irrelevent discussion.JSP can be compared to ASP and html can't be compared with any body.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    This is not valid comparison both are totally opposite and it is very irrelevent discussion.JSP can be compared to ASP and html can't be compared with any body.
    Ya I agree with you because we can make a comparison between two or more same kind /same categories of item but not different things as their feature and nature will be different from each other so there is no relation between .Jsp with HTML.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Thanks.
    Oh, I knew about .jsp file long ago but I forgotten it for a while. Anyway, thanks for remembering me. These days I just learn to embed javascript in HTML file itself.
    Its Ok ...Still I am leaning new things everyday and I am trying to learn Java Script in Depth as its the toughest scripting language and its not easy to remember so so to remember it we need regular practice.
    Thanks.

I use html!!!............