Default Hello Guys Anybody of you are doing freelance work--Urgent

Hello friend anybody of you are doing manual social bookmarking work? I need a good and serious freelance social bookmarker, if you are doing this types of work then plz write me your fee to bookmark a site in 500 different bookmarking sites.

Another service I need from you , Plz write me the price to sell minimum of 50 dofollow forum signatures to me.

if you are a freelance worker and doing these types of work and serious about such kind of work then you can either PM or reply here with your fee.

N.B: This note is for those people who don't have any idea regarding this work.
    Plz don't reply here if you are not serious about this work and if you don't have idea about this work. If you are experienced in this work then plz PM me or reply here with your fee.

Thanks.

Hi debasis,
    I can help you on your second task. I can put your links in some forums that I'm in. Many of the forums are just money-making forums like webmaster-money, so if you are interested let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Hi debasis,
    I can help you on your second task. I can put your links in some forums that I'm in. Many of the forums are just money-making forums like webmaster-money, so if you are interested let me know.
    Hi lemon Thanks for your reply...Ok can you plz PM me that how much signature you can provide me and whats their cost and I will Contact you from my side.

And Do you know any other guy who is doing bookmarking work?

Thanks.

hi,

i am a regular freelance writer at getafreelancer site and have been earning quite well thru writing articles. you can let me know the job and prices

2nd job, i am a very active poster on almost all the forusm. io can sell my signature space to you.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    hi,

i am a regular freelance writer at getafreelancer site and have been earning quite well thru writing articles. you can let me know the job and prices

2nd job, i am a very active poster on almost all the forusm. io can sell my signature space to you.
    Hi Archy Ok I will PM you in this regards , if i will give this work the i will distribute among you and lemon as you both are interested in this work.

@ Lemon plz Pm me your price...

My Purpose Is Solved Now..So The Thread Is Locked.