Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    thanks for share with us here and glad to tell you that i have to join this site.
    @wonderful you can try getafreelancer and maybe it will suit you.good luck.

writerlance - i dd not heard about it.. I always try to active getafreelancer - and i also got $57 from them... they never cheat any people..

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I feel for that guy who got scammed big time with this site how was he able to reach such big amount while not asking for payment just got to hate this kind of site. Writing an article is not that easy and earning with this kind of work is not easy as well but whats worst is not being paid .
    another sad fact is that client originally paid to the site but the site didn't pay to the author what a fraud ,i think these people should be prosecuted.
    Currently i really don't like about article writing site, most is not genuine, i have been scammed by those site few times, even some site is paying but then they actually selling our articles to other sites that make us losing our uniques articles. Really hard to find a good articles writing site.

Well, i think we should open a new thread, and asked members here to contribute only reliable article writing site.
    That would be a great idea my friend start one and lets all put contribution on it. @ tom they should be prosecuted I hate those kind of people as well.