Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Easy to earn from those site

Just tell me how many r working Adult Related Site ? do u have any good Adult Related site where u got ur payment, if ur ans is yes, then pls share here the site name.

Past 1 week i started my work on some site and i also got my payment $17 in paypal.. :shock:

So, I think its easy to earn from those site, just 1 hours work there and earn lifetime..

What do u think aboout it? So, Pls share ur fav Adult Related site. :wink:

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi i dont have any idea about adult related site as you have already earned $17 in one week you should share your experience with us so that we can be benefited and join those sites.

please do share with us that in what what sites you are earning, there is no problem in refferal also.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

in what site did you get that $17 paramitha?
    Is it already paid to your paypal?
    Anyway, I'm working with my client to upload adult videos.
    So far, I got $60 from it.
    Sorry I can't give you the sit name because it's privacy

Quote Originally Posted by alec11

yes, alec11 - u r right.. U can't give your the site name because it's privacy.. So, how i can give the name in this forum?? Bez there is no referal link...

Ya, I got $17 in my paypal account. I will withdraw it soon.. :wink:

I just ask u friend if u know any good site, where referal is there. then pls share here..

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

yes, alec11 - u r right.. U can't give your the site name because it's privacy.. So, how i can give the name in this forum?? Bez there is no referal link...

I just ask u friend if u know any good site, where referal is there. then pls share here..
    maybe you can send those guys who interested about this issue via PM..
    since you've got 17$ to your paypal account already. i'd like to share with me also..

I think no one wants to give the link .so its useless to just discuss explaining how much you earned from those sites.

Oh $17 is very good amount and how many days of work you did to get this amount? how much time you have to be there in the site to get this amount?

i don't know about adult site but if you had $ 17 in a week i will see the site you say maybe i can join but what site it is

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I mean, I'm hired as their adult videos uploader. So, even if I give the site name, you can't join since they don't want any more staff.

Anyway, I have another way, where all of you can join, about uploading adult video. You can earn around $10 everyday if you work for 3-5 hours everyday.
    But I need you all to join under me since I don't get this information for free.

Anyone interested? I'll make a thread about this 2 hours again

I will join nder you but you have to guide me, $10 per day is not a joke and I am very interested to earn.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I mean, I'm hired as their adult videos uploader. So, even if I give the site name, you can't join since they don't want any more staff.

Anyway, I have another way, where all of you can join, about uploading adult video. You can earn around $10 everyday if you work for 3-5 hours everyday.
    But I need you all to join under me since I don't get this information for free.

Anyone interested? I'll make a thread about this 2 hours again
    Hi alec i'm very much interested to join under you but you have to guide me as well .Thanks .

Hi, alec11 - U offer is very good. I am also interested about it,and join under u .. No problem - So, pls mail me dear.

... Now I will tell u about my sites name. Bez there r not only one site - the r a list of sites.

I heard that many times that - many people earn a lot money through Adult Related Site . Bt I don't know any site and I asked many people , those got their payment but the main problem is no-body help me about it. They r only showing me their payment proof bt can't say anything..

So, I parched a E-book ($35.00) where i get all the site name and how we will earn from those site? There r some tips also..

So, I read it and then i expriment on it.. hahaha and my little bit exprience get success.. so, i got $17 in paypal. Thats it..

Hi, alec11 - U offer is very good. I am also interested about it,and join under u .. No problem - So, pls mail me dear.

... Now I will tell u about my sites name. Bez there r not only one site - the r a list of sites.

I heard that many times that - many people earn a lot money through Adult Related Site . Bt I don't know any site and I asked many people , those got their payment but the main problem is no-body help me about it. They r only showing me their payment proof bt can't say anything..

So, I parched a E-book ($35.00) where i get all the site name and how we will earn from those site? There r some tips also..

So, I read it and then i expriment on it.. hahaha and my little bit exprience get success.. so, i got $17 in paypal. Thats it..
    well good for you to received that income on those adult site, but for me i don't have any idea about this, and i don't consider myself too. on joining this site, maybe uploading some files like musics or entertainment videos but not adult site, but we have our own decision whether we are joining the site or not, the only important is we are responsible of our own actions.goodluck on your future earning

Well can anyone please send me such site.I am really need of such sites where i get good money to my paypal.But i guess no one here is about to share the way of earning.So i think i must find it out myself.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler

well good for you to received that income on those adult site, but for me i don't have any idea about this, and i don't consider myself too. on joining this site, maybe uploading some files like musics or entertainment videos but not adult site, but we have our own decision whether we are joining the site or not, the only important is we are responsible of our own actions.goodluck on your future earning
    Ya, I know that its good for me. But its ur own decision whether we are joining the site or not, If you are responsible of ur own actions. and don't have any interested about it then why u reply here?

Actually at first I was also littlebit confused to work with adult site or not but I think its ok, main thing is to earn money but yes little bit cautiuos while working in home.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Actually at first I was also littlebit confused to work with adult site or not but I think its ok, main thing is to earn money but yes little bit cautiuos while working in home.

Yes, u r right. I also agree with u dear.. Bez If i caught by my mon then i have to sell my computer.. hehehhe...

I did all the work in Night... :wink:

Last time when i am still active in blogging, i have some group of friends that really earnings well in adult site, mainly by joining adult affiliate programs, where normally they paying high rates and easy to promote as there are lot people over the worlds looking for adult contents.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Last time when i am still active in blogging, i have some group of friends that really earnings well in adult site, mainly by joining adult affiliate programs, where normally they paying high rates and easy to promote as there are lot people over the worlds looking for adult contents.
    can u ps ahere with us those adult affiliate programs. then I will join under u .. Pls reply here.