Default Top Ranked Survey Companies

Top Ranked Survey Companies
    according tO policesurvey (.com) rankings

These verified online survey companies have been rated at least 30 times by panelists in the last 365 days.

name rankings score

1. panelbase.net (UK) 138 92%
    2. HotSpex 550 92%
    3. PineCone Research 112 88%
    4. American Consumer Opinion 32 87%
    5. Opinion Outpost 70 83%
    6. ItsYourView (UK) 55 83%
    7. NFO-My Survey 50 79%
    8. E-Rewards 56 77%
    9. Harris Poll Online 42 75%
    10. Zoom Panel 42 75%
    11. GlobalTestMarket 68 73%
    12. Valued Opinions 41 73%
    13. SurveySpot 88 70%
    14. Your 2 Cents 36 66%
    15. Ipsos i-Say 40 64%
    16. Lightspeed 98 64%
    17. MyView 52 53%
    18. Ciao 39 50%
    19. Greenfield Online 69 46%

wow! long list. those site r accept international members ? Bez I am from India. - I tryed many survey bt did not get anything from them. Like I tried also GlobalTestMarket - bt nothing get anything.. Thats why i asking u ?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

all of those sites in the list are for US and UK country. International member can't join those site for sure

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    wow! long list. those site r accept international members ? Bez I am from India. - I tryed many survey bt did not get anything from them. Like I tried also GlobalTestMarket - bt nothing get anything.. Thats why i asking u ?
    i m really impressed by the lists u have mentioned.many saites are new.i m reading about them for first time.i will try new sites.old sites like global test market i tried but it gives only 5 points per survey and very few surveys are there for india so it was difficult for me to reach payout which was 1000 point.so i left.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    i m really happy with lost lists u have mentioned.many saites are new.i m reading about them for first time.i will try new sites.old sites like global test market i tried but it gives only 5 points per survey and very few surveys are there for india so it was difficult for me to reach payout which was 1000 point.so i left.

yes, sushila - u r right. There is very hard to make money. Bez only few survey are avaible for indians. which is very bad. I also left it.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    all of those sites in the list are for US and UK country. International member can't join those site for sure
    those are the tOp ranked legitimate panels...
    and they dO accept internatiOnal members nOt all though...
    the list are fOr the once dOing surveys anyway...

as fOr international resident, many sites accept members the problem is
    when tO qualify fOr the surveys

Thats whats bad about survey sites only few countries are selected that can join and if their are some open to international members only few surveys are given too bad...

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I am a member of globaltestmarket. However, I have stopped taking up the surveys. In facts the surveys are quite long and compared to that the credits earned are too low. Hence I felt that I was wasting time by taking the surveys. The number of surveys were also too less.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I am a member of globaltestmarket. However, I have stopped taking up the surveys. In facts the surveys are quite long and compared to that the credits earned are too low. Hence I felt that I was wasting time by taking the surveys. The number of surveys were also too less.
    I am also a member of global test market and they don't send me yet now sent any single survey. I joined this site 3 months ago. I heard this is a trusted survey site. Might be for this reason they don't send fake survey and pay low for surveys.
    ________
    POV VIDEO
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 10:52.

In country like US and UK, there are many members able to earn decent income just participating in all sort of survey sites, but unfortunately for us international members the survey is limited. Even that they do send us survey, most of the time we are not qualify for doing the survey and we get nothing for it.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

One thing for sure. International member can't earn well on paid to survey sites. International member should forget this way to earn money.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    In country like US and UK, there are many members able to earn decent income just participating in all sort of survey sites, but unfortunately for us international members the survey is limited. Even that they do send us survey, most of the time we are not qualify for doing the survey and we get nothing for it.
    this is true that majority of survey sites include international members but as these survey sites are in america and europe and they get money from companies based in these countries which want to get survey for their produts and services in those chosen countries only.so survey sites cannot send surveys to all countries.people living in america earns about 300 usd per month participating in surveys only.

well, this is really a great list , thanks for sharing such a good refernce site. I have joined in some of the site and know that some of them will never or seldom send survey to int. members, but then it is no harm for us to join and try our luck there.

fOr mOst intternational residents survey may nOt be a real gOod option but sOme still dO offer other stuff and besides its free sO why nOt give it a shOt

just like what eddielkk said whO knows yOu might gOt lucky