Default A great way to make full time money with no website

I've seen hundreds of make money fast programs online, and to tell you the truth, most of them are fakes, in fact pretty much all of them are fakes, I heard about this one a little while back and didn't really believe it could do what it said, instead I wrote it off as another one of those scams, a couple days back though I got layed off my job and have been really struggling with finances, so I decided I might as well give this one a shot as the only thing I had to lose was 3 bucks, let me tell you I got the best return on any money I have ever invested in my life on those 3 bucks, after the first day I had made over 500 dollars in my bank account, and since then the money has kept on pouring in, the technique is very simple, all you have to do is sign up for a paypal account if you don't have one, and then after putting some money in it send one dollar to each of these paypal accounts:

1. truckingtanker@gmail.com
    2. lotrjaz@yahoo.com
    3. writejasonward@gmail.com

After you have done this copy all of the above text and in your wordpad delete the bottom email address which is number 3 and add your own to the top, putting the 2 top ones a notch down, next you will need to take this whole text and paste it into as many money making forums, blogs, websites, and so on as you can, the more places you post it the more money you will make, the way you are making the money is because each of the email addresses you are paying the dollar to agrees to be part of a mass mailing list which then you join as well when you add your email to it, the earnings potential is unlimitless and you can expect to be receiving money for a long time to come.

It's a great way to steal money from people. But I don't think people are so fool to send someone money without any reason. I wonder if the owner of this program is a fool because he must have know he cannot be successful in scamming people in this way.

This kind of post are just simply copy pasted. The member who posted it will get $0.10 from the owner of the website and so he has only 1 post until now.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I don't belive these.. that it will work for us. People r not so much fool. So, I didn't interested about all these.

hey all such sites are fake ones, i cant trust such sites at all. please post a valid site and dont misguide people.

Its not a site, its a chain business .Totally hard to earn like this, its a bluff business according to me.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Everybody is correct it is purely spamming chain business no one can earn for sure.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

It's just like chain mail.
    I can put 3-5 emails on 1 paypal account. Those paypal id given above could be owned by the same person

In our country the game is played by rupees and now in modern online business its with paypal, thats the only difference.

hi yaar i dont think so that wesite owners are not fools to give money just for copying and pasting. i think its waste of time

send $3 then earn $500. If this continues everyone can become millionaire! really nonsense, the owner of this game really having a way to scam people here. I think no points to discuss on this, and this thread should be closed.

i think the admin is not a smart person as he may be not aware of that people can refund paypal.haha
    such kind of mlm program can not cheat us,they can only fool newbies.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

It is of no use talking about such site because even the thread starter is not active on this thread it means that he is not taking any interest in the disucssion. I fully agree with nick that the thread starter must have been paid for this.
    I do not think that we can fool the people in this way. I would not be ready even to give a trial.
    One more thing is that we can ask for the refund from paypal as rightly stated by elliotthn05.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Its not a site, its a chain business .Totally hard to earn like this, its a bluff business according to me.
    I agree just reading from above its so clear that is a chain business... Not to be fooled by this kind of stuff.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I know a people who success with this chain business in real life, but this chain business needs honest people.

hey this is one way of cheating people and most of the people understand it by seeing this message only.it is a scam and i am not going to be a part of this.we can't earn by fooling around many people.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. think i will never join such sites . i can't send money out at first because i am online to earn money not to send to others.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. think i will never join such sites . i can't send money out at first because i am online to earn money not to send to others.
    Yeah you are right but sometimes there are those people who are willing to take the risk to invest an amount and some have been successful with it. Same goes here with me I think I will not be able to take that risk.

This kind of chain business system never persists long, I tried offline also but failed.