Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Get Free Money at Neobux-real Proof!

Make Money Without Spending Money
    At NeoBux you get paid just by browsing sponsor's ads.
    Unlike many other PTC sites, Neobux pays you within seconds. By joining NeoBux "For Free", you can start earning "Free Money' right away.
    So what do you have to do to start making money? All you have to do is spend a few minutes each day clicking on ads. Thats it!
    I can show you how to start making $100's per week.
    For Proof clink on link:

http://<br /> <a href="http://johna...home</a><br />

yeah i have joined this site already before. not active though .

Great!
    But your should be active though, you can make $100 or more each week if your active. You must not have time.
    But, the way I see it, I make good money for working 10min a day.
    The rest of the day I can have fun. It is worth it.
    Thanks

alright I'll try it..but if it says $100 + every week..it sounds to good to be true..and the company is earning on the basis of CPM only..it means even if they give 25 % share to ea h surfer, even then it doesn't make $100 a week because that would require too many adverts to be displayed which is virtually impossible..

i saw the whole video now, but i saw how to make $2.03 from neobux but not $100 per week.

Thanks for the replys.
    The video on the web page is their to show you that NeoBux really pays each of their members. Whats great is that they pay right away.

With that said, if you would like to learn how to turn those earnings in to 100' each week, use link to sign up "Free" with NeoBux, then you must e-mail me. It really does work. Its just all math.

P.S
    for the person that signed up name:kheelo
    please e-mail me at johnachin@gmail.com so I can show you how.

i think i know something, if i am having $2 in my account i can rent refferals from that site, so, i think we can multiply our earnings in that site.

I hope you have some payment proofs with you. Could you please show us. At the blog mentioned by you I can't see any payment proofs.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    I hope you have some payment proofs with you. Could you please show us. At the blog mentioned by you I can't see any payment proofs.
    this ptc is really paying .. but he is mistaken because no one can earn there $100 weekly ..
    i am a member there and i know that well .
    anyways , its not good for me now since it pay through scam processor (alertpay)

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa

this ptc is really paying .. but he is mistaken because no one can earn there $100 weekly ..
    anyways , its not good for me now since it pay through scam processor (alertpay)
    moustafa,can you tell me why you treat alertpay as a scam processor?
    and why members in that PTC can not earn more than 100$ per week?

i also want to know why moustafa is telling that alertpay is a scam processor, pls share ur experience if any.

Hi people, thanks for the replies.
    For those of you that are confused or have questions,
    Just know that Neo Bux is a completely free membership.

You get paid for viewing ads. I view only 10 ads a day for the person I signed up under, this takes me no more than 5 minutes of my day. Lol, it’s great!

I wish I knew about his months ago, because I am making good money for not doing much work.
    So I am taking out time to help others by spreading the word. I don’t like sites that are scams. They take your money, and good people end up losing a lot of money. That’s wrong!

What I really like about Neo Bux is that membership is free, and its proven you make money. With that said, I would like to say that I myself am new to Neo Bux. Before that I did Bux.to (which is a different company, but same idea). At first I made a few dollars, but I knew I could make more.

Since am a Mechanical Engineer, I took time
    to do the math to come up with a way to make more money. I put the solution into action, and these
    are my results for the month May and June: Seeing is believeing

http://johnachin.googlepages.com/home

The proof shows it works. You do not sell anything to anyone. All you earn is based on the time you
    invest. That’s it!

The only problem with Bux.to is that they have over a million members. So they are having delays on payment. Now, I know some of you would be excited and would want your money right away. Right?
    This is why I became a member of Neo Bux, because they pay right away. You can see this on my Web page for proof.

I wrote a lot, but I hope in return I answered some questions you may have had. Mainly for those new to PTC.

I hope that helps. Keep in mind this won’t make you a millionaire, but it will pay you, and you’ll be happy to have more money coming in each week.

P.S
    If you want to make the type of money I make, I ask for you click on my link on my webpage to sign up.
    Remember membership is free. Once you signed up, e-mail me and I will help you step by step to earn more money

well please tell me more about how to earn on this site. i think the only way to earn is by clicking ads. is there other ways.

Being a mechanical engineer you have so much calculation then being an electronic engineer why should lack back. Well all people do have same thinking but almost impossible to make it come true in practical cases. Ya you can earn 100 $ per week or month but it would take atleast 3 months (if you go legally) to setup such a network and by the time Site becomes scam (I never say Neo bux is scam but some do become) then what you will do ?? Well if the Neo bux is owned by you and you give us the guarantee that it will last for atleast 6 month then will surely work on it. Also I feel its taking a risk without brisk and at the end of the what its counts just the little money with lots of hardwork . 8)

So quaries still
    How much have you earned so far to your hand not in the site ?
    Still I don't have any payment proof from your side ? At your blog you have bux.to payment proof.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Neobux is a gerat and HOT PTC now as i have seen many payout proof by now.and even tommorrow there were payout done.
    if you want i can show them to you.

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa

moustafa,can you tell me why you treat alertpay as a scam processor?
    and why members in that PTC can not earn more than 100$ per week?
    AlertPay is a true scam indeed , its very nice if you have about $50 or so but if you have $100 ,, $200 and more ,,, even if you have a verified account , the owners of AP will steal your money without showing you the transaction in the history page .. you will just see balance is zero .
    thats come from their bad behaviour as the owners of AP get funds from illegal operations and Ponzi Themes .

I know that neobux is good now and paying but the truth is that 1 month max. and it will be the end for it .
    $100 / week there in case if only you have at least 300 referrals and no other way to earn like that .
    you just click 6 or 7 ads per day for 6 cents total !

Alertpay is NOT a scam. It works the same as Paypal.

BBBOnLine Participation Confirmed For
    AlertPay.com
    AlertPay.com meets all BBBOnLine participation and Better Business Bureau membership standards and is authorized to display the BBBOnLine trustmark.

This company has been in business since 10/01/2004
    This company became a Better Business Bureau member on 08/20/2005
    This company was approved for BBBOnLine's trustmark on 08/22/2005

Proof Better Business Bureau:
    http://www.bbbonline.org/cks.asp?id=10508221550

i also heard in other forum about alertpay, but i am not beleiving 1005, why i am telling because ptc sites like bux.to i think is having some crores in their account.

As said in the website

Per click: $0.010 (standard view) · $0.020 (extended view)
    Per referral click: $0.010 (standard view) · $0.020 (extended view)
    referrals purchases: 10% of each purchase (advertisements, referrals, etc.)

What is extended view ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Extended view is for ads that go beyond 30sec.
    $0.01 for 30 sec ads
    $0.02 for 1 min ads