Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

After seeing all those comments on this LR with multiple account and IP issues, until now still no one can confirm the real answer here whether LR allow multiple account or not?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    After seeing all those comments on this LR with multiple account and IP issues, until now still no one can confirm the real answer here whether LR allow multiple account or not?
    Friend, I already confirmed we can create multiple accounts and about accessing from different ip, you should disable the ip security option that you see in the "setting" tab.

guys, but what is the use of creating multiple liberty reserve accounts i dont understand. however you will be using only one system in order to make postings or work on any other site, whose ip address will be same always.
    but why then 2 accounts for lr?

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    guys, but what is the use of creating multiple liberty reserve accounts i dont understand. however you will be using only one system in order to make postings or work on any other site, whose ip address will be same always.
    but why then 2 accounts for lr?
    I totally agree with you, I don't get what will be the benefit of creating multiple accounts here.

Well if LR states that multiple account s are allowed then where is the question of same IP. Be it same IP or not one PERSON is allowed to have muliple accounts so even if the IP is same it won't matter.
    Well, you can see the option of ip security in the "settings" tab. Actually this option plays a role only when you access from different country or something. LR will assume someone is hacking your account, and won't allow to login provided you enabled the security option.

i have two account and running succesfully both account lr didnt ban my any account.we can create more than 1 account until theya re referred and get some doubting activity which causes admin to check the account holder like that we may get baned

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    i have two account and running succesfully both account lr didnt ban my any account.we can create more than 1 account until theya re referred and get some doubting activity which causes admin to check the account holder like that we may get baned
    yes, LR encourage us to create more account there actually. even one email address can be used to create multiple account also.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    Well, you means we can creates as many account as we want with LR, but just make sue those account is not referred by each other to earn referral bonus. Ithink 2 accounts for me will be enough, as some times i don't want to always using the same one to do excahnges with others to prevent hacking.

that's good to use different LR account to do the exchange but we need to pay more incoming fees Lr will charged. maybe that's one way LR incourage us to create more account then they can charge more fees accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    that's good to use different LR account to do the exchange but we need to pay more incoming fees Lr will charged. maybe that's one way LR incourage us to create more account then they can charge more fees accordingly.
    I have never thought of these. I always wonder why LR allow multiple accounts, which will not benefits them at all, but you did give a good points here, that may be LR aware that members will tend to transfer money from one account to another account, and this can help them to earn some extra money from services charges.

hehe.yes. even we individual person also want to hold 2 account at least and one to receive payment the other for exchange. those big amount holder will also use more account to protect their LR account i guess.

hehe.yes. even we individual person also want to hold 2 account at least and one to receive payment the other for exchange. those big amount holder will also use more account to protect their LR account i guess.
    Ya, since now many scammer online, when doing exchanges it is really risky to use our main LR account which is having the most fund. I also planning to create another LR account for this purpose. Since you all confirmed that it is ok, then i will go ahead to creates one then.

LR does not need any verification so and also one of my friend has 2 LR accounts. So it's ok.

i only can check the messages from LR site that create multiple account is allowed by using different email address. but i heard one guy created two accouts by the same email address and use it just fine. that's magic.

i only can check the messages from LR site that create multiple account is allowed by using different email address. but i heard one guy created two accouts by the same email address and use it just fine. that's magic.
    I heard lemon also having multiple L account with the same email address, and he hasn't face any problems in all those transaction. Now you even said that LR site mentioned multiple accounts is allowed too, then it is not an issue at all, member can create as much accounts as they want.

i also have two account but with different email didnt try with same email and i have also asked this question to their support so that oi can confirm that whther there is any problem .if not i could start one more account

yes. we can check this out on the FAQ section easily also. they said we can create as much as we want but i think we are not allowed to crate multiple account under our own referral links.

Well, yes one can have multiple accounts in LR, but since today i am facing problem in operating my LR account, i tried creating a new one, but it is not supporting and later i came to know that many people are facing problem in LR today and no updates from them till now...!!

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Well, yes one can have multiple accounts in LR, but since today i am facing problem in operating my LR account, i tried creating a new one, but it is not supporting and later i came to know that many people are facing problem in LR today and no updates from them till now...!!
    Well, this morning i still can coonect to LR until afternoon, then when LR autologout me, then i couldn't connecxt to LR site now. It is now happend to all LR membes that we couldn't connecdt to LR .

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    It is true we can any number of account from same IP and PC HYIP and Autosurf admin use this method they access 10-15 accounts one time i have seen many HYIP admin use it.