Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. we are supposed to keep the LR log in information and realated email address and password good also write down on paper and have 2 back up of this record at least. in case we lose one. we still have one .
    Well i have good experience of LR one time i forgot my password and i don't remember my secrete question so i had contacted to Support team but i have not got satisfied answer from them so i recover my password while working on net after 15 days.
    You means you recovered your pass word after 15 days from the LR support team or you suddenly remember back your password then? If we can't remember, and LR support team does not help then our funds is gone!

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Did you get he password right after 15 days or the LR team issued you a new password after few days ?
    I am suprised to know that the support team of LR is not so good.
    nope i don't get any password from LR i have recalled from my mind what password i had used for LR.
    they have good support system for other than Account problem who send money, password forgot this type case LR don't solve we need to solve it though their system i had ask once one guy sending me 1 cent at every seven days gap.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i also heard LR's forget password feature is not work good as what supposed to. if we forget the secret question and answer and do not remember currently transaction details. we will lost all our money on that account.

i also heard LR's forget password feature is not work good as what supposed to. if we forget the secret question and answer and do not remember currently transaction details. we will lost all our money on that account.
    yup if u forgot password secrete question and answer their no other option than forgetting that account. I have seen many peoples left their account because of this problem.

yup if u forgot password secrete question and answer their no other option than forgetting that account. I have seen many peoples left their account because of this problem.
    For this, i think we shouldn't blame LR, as most of the site including our email account is praticing this way. Since we set our secret question, we suppose to know our own answer, it is the user responsibility to keep their password and secret question. If LR allow member reset password without passing those verification check, many hacker can use this as an excuse to get our account password by sending reset password to LR.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well.need to provide secret question answer and provide recently transaction details is really not as good as the purpose to get our password again.
    who can recember his transaction detailed ?

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well can we change our secret question and answer after logging into our account , i don't really remember that now , seems i have to write that detail down as we don't use it very often.