Poll: Which one is better for you right now?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Last time, make money with my blogs is a lot better to me, as i get decent income monthly from just by blogging. Since i already abandoned the old blogs for sometimes, now make money without website, especailly on forum posting and articles writing works better for me.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I believe it's better to make money without website if you're a newbie.
    Because we can get cash monthly.
    Make money with blogging doesn't always pay monthly, it could be your advertiser pay in 45 - 60 days and it's longer if pay via check

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Make money with blogging doesn't always pay monthly, it could be your advertiser pay in 45 - 60 days and it's longer if pay via check
    Earning from your own websites and blogging is very difficult better to give time to work in other sites means without website.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Earning from your own websites and blogging is very difficult better to give time to work in other sites means without website.
    But if the blogs getting regular visitors, then earning from blog will be easier and we are really rest more than working with others. Anyway, before our blog get page rank, earning by blogging is really hard and time consuming.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    But if the blogs getting regular visitors, then earning from blog will be easier and we are really rest more than working with others. Anyway, before our blog get page rank, earning by blogging is really hard and time consuming.
    well, I see some people have more than 10 blogs and just earn $3 per day.
    It's hard to earn from blog, but when our blog earn much money, we can stop make money without website

No eddie though it looks easy but not liek so i tried my best toe arn from my sites but failed miserably ,my new blog site getting few good traffic though not very high still getting search engine traffic but i'm not earning single cent from bidvertsier.

I earn my income through make money without website as a newbie and learn lots of things from it , but as time passes I become interested to learn different ways of earning and want to learn more about blogging as well. For now I havent finished my blog yet but every now and then I make sure that I put something to add in it. And hopefully one day I will be earning something from my blog.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i'm trying to earn from my blog now but the earning is still null so i have much things to do for increase my blog's PR and update articles there frequently..i think my earning will be increased then

Well this is the next step I guess to earn from your blog to get lots of visitors to visit your blog. This might be difficult at first but in time I know I will get visitors if I put effort on my blog.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well this is the next step I guess to earn from your blog to get lots of visitors to visit your blog. This might be difficult at first but in time I know I will get visitors if I put effort on my blog.
    Once we start blogging for earning, we can't stop or abandon our blogs for some times, if not, you will see our earning from blogging will drop rapidly, we have at least post one new article/blog post, to ensure there are always updates on blogs to drive more traffic to it. Eventually we will start to earn from blogging.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Once we start blogging for earning, we can't stop or abandon our blogs for some times, if not, you will see our earning from blogging will drop rapidly, we have at least post one new article/blog post, to ensure there are always updates on blogs to drive more traffic to it. Eventually we will start to earn from blogging.
    I dont know how people earn from blogging within 2 months i earned only 10 cents from bidvertiser where people coming every day ,i 'm feeling helpless really.I think no visitor interested for ad click.

So far I earn without a website but I don't think this will be a sustainable process, you cannot earn daily from like PTP forums posting with fixed amount because the discussions are limited or you get bored with the discussion, let alone those scam sites; with a website or a popular blog you can manage contents and advertising with less limitation, a better way to earn money online in the long run.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Make money blogging VS Make money without a website

Quote Originally Posted by TheDefier
    Right now I'm doing better making money without a website, around $2 a day. I'll probably switch to blogging at the end of this year or next year
    well i like make money without website as we many sites where we can earn , though if we can give more time online blogging can give more income , since i don't have much time online i prefer website without website.

Right now I'm doing better making money without a website, around $2 a day. I'll probably switch to blogging at the end of this year or next year
    can u share with us the site name - from where u r earning around $2 per day.. Waiting to see ur site..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    can u share with us the site name - from where u r earning around $2 per day.. Waiting to see ur site..
    well earning 2$ from one site is really difficult , i would also like to know a site which can pay that much to all members.

well it is not hard to earn $2 now online per day. but it takes too much time for me though. but i am quite happy. but i am planning to earn at least $20. well ha ha. just hard i know. but i am trying to blog so that i can earn with blog now together with websites so that i can reach that $20 per day. hopefully. i can earn only now $3 guaranteed. that is quite small actually with the lot of work that i do on it every day just to earn that amount. but it is still fun though only time consuming and tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well it is not hard to earn $2 now online per day. but it takes too much time for me though. but i am quite happy. but i am planning to earn at least $20. well ha ha. just hard i know. but i am trying to blog so that i can earn with blog now together with websites so that i can reach that $20 per day. hopefully. i can earn only now $3 guaranteed. that is quite small actually with the lot of work that i do on it every day just to earn that amount. but it is still fun though only time consuming and tiring.
    well 20$ would really be a great amount per day but really difficult to get , i would be happy to get about 5$ per day as i would take this as an extra income and not totally depend on it.

Well i think the worst part of making a website is making a regular update.Also for earning from website you have to have website that is atleast 6month old and also the website need to be have good traffic say some thousand visitors per day which is not possible for a normal website and many problem with the type of content allowed by google adsense.So i am more with making money without a website.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i think the worst part of making a website is making a regular update.Also for earning from website you have to have website that is atleast 6month old and also the website need to be have good traffic say some thousand visitors per day which is not possible for a normal website and many problem with the type of content allowed by google adsense.So i am more with making money without a website.
    yes its not really easy to earn with website , you really need to work hard to promote it and still sometimes it does not get traffic , so you need patience too , that is why i like to earn without website too.

I voted for "Making money blogging" because it has the chance to bring residual income to our pocket.