Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sindhu

Where is that data available. Can you tell us the path where its available after login.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Sindhu

Where is that data available. Can you tell us the path where its available after login.
    after logging in ...
    click on "auction tools"
    there u will find "resources"
    under tht u can see "transaction fees"

if stil nt clear don hesitate to ask...

after loggin into paypal, just go to this URL, you will find it -

https://www.paypal.com/in/cgi-bin/we...receiving-fees
    SmartzKool

Really Paypal is very good for Indians online money makers, because fee is very very low. If you will transfered more than Rs. 7000/- there is no fees, and lower than Rs.7000/-, fees is only Rs. 50/-.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Really Paypal is very good for Indians online money makers, because fee is very very low. If you will transfered more than Rs. 7000/- there is no fees, and lower than Rs.7000/-, fees is only Rs. 50/-.
    yeah that is true. I have already used their this service 3-4 times. The time period for transfer is also good. Only 2-3 days.
    SmartzKool

I too have decided I should withdraw my money to bank only when I reach around $50. But I wonder right now it is in US dollar in paypal account, how will they change it to rupees?
    Also my bank does not support internet banking, can I still withdraw my money to bank?

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I too have decided I should withdraw my money to bank only when I reach around $50. But I wonder right now it is in US dollar in paypal account, how will they change it to rupees?
    Also my bank does not support internet banking, can I still withdraw my money to bank?
    Well which bank you have account in.. Please specify so that we can say that they will be able to accept or not...

Regarding conversion, paypal itself converts it and send to your bank account in INR...
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Well which bank you have account in.. Please specify so that we can say that they will be able to accept or not...

Regarding conversion, paypal itself converts it and send to your bank account in INR...
    I have an account in "Indian Bank" which don't support Internet Banking. I think you know that it's a central government bank. Can I transfer my money into Indian Bank?

I have an account in "Indian Bank" which don't support Internet Banking. I think you know that it's a central government bank. Can I transfer my money into Indian Bank?
    just download this excel file and find out if your bank is listed or not, if yes, then you can transfer, if no, then you cannot.

http://rbidocs.rbi.org.in/rdocs/content/docs/68774.xls
    SmartzKool

Internet banking is not mandatory for you to transfer your funds.
    If the bank is shown in the list of banks accepted by paypal then you can add your bank account and transfer your funds.
    The details required can be found on the internet or you can consult your bank for them.

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Internet banking is not mandatory for you to transfer your funds.
    If the bank is shown in the list of banks accepted by paypal then you can add your bank account and transfer your funds.
    The details required can be found on the internet or you can consult your bank for them.
    Well if your bank provides you with IFSC code, which you can find in the cheque book or in the list of the excel file provided above, then you will be able to your bank..

Better check out to know about it...
    SmartzKool

There seems to be another problem that paypal has invented to bug its customers..
    It seems that if you donot provide enough information in the transaction memo paypal might open a dispute ...
    I have faced this problem recently ...

There seems to be another problem that paypal has invented to bug its customers..
    It seems that if you donot provide enough information in the transaction memo paypal might open a dispute ...
    really?generally i do not provide any info in my transaction because they are small one.just several dollars or even less than 1 dollars.so will they block my account by that?

Quote Originally Posted by elliotthn05
    really?generally i do not provide any info in my transaction because they are small one.just several dollars or even less than 1 dollars.so will they block my account by that?
    Well I think they are doing this which involves alot of dollars in the transaction... I think they are doing these with suspicious accounts only...!!
    SmartzKool

PP is getting really annoying these days ...
    They are running through all the transactions and if there are transactions made between two accounts within a very short time which has lack of info in the memo they are opening a dispute :twisted: