Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to post a table in a blog by blogger.com

We are maintaining a blog by blogger.com. We need to post some data in a purely tabular format. Is it possible to post it? Whenever I am in 'new post' page, I am aligining the data in a tabular format, but when I view my post, no alignment is there.

Could any one help to sort it out?

I dont understand - what u want to ask here ..- any way i know the code of table ..
    !st go new posting then click on HTML tab and then paste this code - hope it will work ...

<textarea readonly rows="3" cols="45">
    Paramita is the best - hehheehe
    </textarea>

Try this - hope i am not wrong... :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I dont understand - what u want to ask here ..- any way i know the code of table ..
    !st go new posting then click on HTML tab and then paste this code - hope it will work ...

<textarea readonly rows="3" cols="45">
    Paramita is the best - hehheehe
    </textarea>

Try this - hope i am not wrong... :wink:
    paramita, I will surely try the codes given by you and yes, you are always the best freind and remain so in future, I hope.

If I cannot do it, will contact you again.

Default Re: How to post a table in a blog by blogger.com

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    We are maintaining a blog by blogger.com. We need to post some data in a purely tabular format. Is it possible to post it? Whenever I am in 'new post' page, I am aligining the data in a tabular format, but when I view my post, no alignment is there.

Hi sarkar don't worry its not a big problem you have to do one thing, below i am proving the table code you have to add it in your blogger "html editor" then you can have a basic idea on table.

Code:
    <table align="left" bgcolor="#FFFF00" border="1" bordercolor="#FF0000" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="637" height="168">
    <td width="167" height="37" valign="top">sssssssss</td>
    <td width="196" valign="top">ssssssssss</td>
    <td width="137" valign="top">sssssssssssssss</td>
    <td width="114" valign="top">sssssss</td>
    <tr>
    <td height="71" valign="top">ffff</td>
    <td valign="top">fff</td>
    <td valign="top">ff</td>
    <td valign="top">ssssssss</td>
    <tr>
    <td height="54" valign="top">sssssssss</td>
    <td valign="top">ssssssssss</td>
    <td valign="top">ffffssssssssssssssssssss</td>
    <td valign="top">sssssssss</td>
    </table>
    Hope You Are Searching For This Code. If yes then feel free to use it, change any property according to your need.
    Thanks

wow! thanks debasis - i will save these codes.. and also try it now...

Quote Originally Posted by debasis

Hi sarkar don't worry its not a big problem you have to do one thing, below i am proving the table code you have to add it in your blogger "html editor" then you can have a basic idea on table.

Code:
    <table align="left" bgcolor="#FFFF00" border="1" bordercolor="#FF0000" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="1" width="637" height="168">
    <tr>
    <td valign="top">ff</td>
    <tr>
    </table>
    Hope You Are Searching For This Code. If yes then feel free to use it, change any property according to your need.
    Thanks
    many thanks to you debasish.

Now another question is here. When I am going to edit the html code for my blog post, how do I find the exact position? Would I just search the text entered, after which I have to insert my table? Is there any option to search the exact postion?

I will definitly do it today and if help needed will contact you.

Code:
    <tr>
    <td valign="top">ff</td>
    <tr>
    </table>
    Thanks
    many thanks to you debasish.

Now another question is here. When I am going to edit the html code for my blog post, how do I find the exact position? Would I just search the text entered, after which I have to insert my table? Is there any option to search the exact postion?

I will definitly do it today and if help needed will contact you.
    You need to search where you want to add the table and hit <Enter> and add this code
    Code:

Then after it add the table code provided by me above if you want to align it center then just add table code in between
    Code:
    <center> </center>
    Feel free to ask further , if you face any problem.
    Thanks.

ya, i want to ask u one think if i want to change the color then whats the code ? reply ....

and i allredy sent u PM and e-mail also - tr to reply that as soon as possible, bez i am waiting for ur reply...........

Thanks debasish, actually I have a basic idea of html and know how to insert table, but I am totally confused about blogger.com. Your reply is showing me the way.

Thanks debasish, actually I have a basic idea of html and know how to insert table, but I am totally confused about blogger.com. Your reply is showing me the way.
    Its alright and i know you know little bit html work because you have designed your site and i have seen your site..if you remember i had made a search engine for your site.Feel free to ask anything at any time...I 'm always free for web-Money friends.....
    Bye.

Its alright and i know you know little bit html work because you have designed your site and i have seen your site..if you remember i had made a search engine for your site.Feel free to ask anything at any time...I 'm always free for web-Money friends.....
    Bye.

" Feel free to ask anything at any time...I 'm always free for web-Money friends....."

- I don't know how much friendly u dear - still I am waiting for reply... which u did not give me........

Only for ur work we r suffring 5 people to get paid their money and reputations too.. I don't want to argue with u .. So, give me back my all forum with password... I never run out from anybody and i never cheat pople..so, no need to worry that ur hard work will lost.. Hope u understand...

Check the date and till now debasis did not give me my project and run out -

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Hi debasis thanks for your help can you pl help me putting ads in blogger,i want to put ad in every post or any where i want to get more click of ad ,can you pl guide me.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Hi debasis thanks for your help can you pl help me putting ads in blogger,i want to put ad in every post or any where i want to get more click of ad ,can you pl guide me.
    Hi John Its Ok Friend Its My Duty towards My friend, Coming to the point ..do you want to add adsense code in between in your every post? if yes then follow the following image, you can know how to do this.
    If you still face any problem then plz reply here , I will again explain you everything in details but first look at the image below.

After clicking the "Next" Button another page will come and there you need to either add your adsense whole code or you can just give you publisher id there and press save option , then your problem will be solved..actually I can show you this through image demonstration but friend i have no adsense so i can't do this because it will ask you your adsense ID in next step, Its the basic trick but i am having 3 different formulas to show google or any other ads i between in your post, it will look like your post and visitors will click your ads and their don't guess that this is google ad, Anyways you just tried it and tell me its working for you or not?

Thanks.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Hi John Its Ok Friend Its My Duty towards My friend, Coming to the point ..do you want to add adsense code in between in your every post? if yes then follow the following image, you can know how to do this.
    If you still face any problem then plz reply here , I will again explain you everything in details but first look at the image below.

After clicking the "Next" Button another page will come and there you need to either add your adsense whole code or you can just give you publisher id there and press save option , then your problem will be solved..actually I can show you this through image demonstration but friend i have no adsense so i can't do this because it will ask you your adsense ID in next step, Its the basic trick but i am having 3 different formulas to show google or any other ads i between in your post, it will look like your post and visitors will click your ads and their don't guess that this is google ad, Anyways you just tried it and tell me its working for you or not?

Thanks.
    Thanks a ton Debasis for this help with diagram ,i understood completely ,i'm grateful to you ,thanks again.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Can any body tell me or help me regarding one wordpress problem actually my friend downloaded one theme from net but he can't remove the footer information while trying to do it showing lots of code ,can we remove it is there any method?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Can any body tell me or help me regarding one wordpress problem actually my friend downloaded one theme from net but he can't remove the footer information while trying to do it showing lots of code ,can we remove it is there any method?
    Hi tom ...I know what you are talking about because i always deal with such problem and that is an Encrypted format of general text if you remove anything then your entire site will be paralyzed and we developers do this for many reasons because many people remove our copy right mark or our name from their site and we are providing the theme for free but they are deleting it they should keep the name of the developer anyways below i am providing one sample of such thing plz tell me what its written...? Ok i will first write the encrypted version of one general thing and again i will show your what does it mean.Plz look at the code below.

Code:
    Q29weXJpZ2h0IDIwMDktMjAxMCB8IEFsbCBSaWdodHMgQXJlIFJlc2VydmVkIHd3dy55b3Vyc2l0ZW5hbWUuY29t
    Above Is the example of the problem which you are talking about. and below i am proving the meaning of it and whats the real text behind it.

Code:
    Copyright 2009-2010 | All Rights Are Reserved www.yoursitename.com
    from the above example you can guess whats written and why its written in such language and i will not tell in dept but this is for layman understand....
    Do one thing send me the footer.php file i will encode it to general text and you can change anything in the code and you will never face any such kind of problem.
    Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi tom ...I know what you are talking about because i always deal with such problem and that is an Encrypted format of general text if you remove anything then your entire site will be paralyzed and we developers do this for many reasons because many people remove our copy right mark or our name from their site and we are providing the theme for free but they are deleting it they should keep the name of the developer anyways below i am providing one sample of such thing plz tell me what its written...? Ok i will first write the encrypted version of one general thing and again i will show your what does it mean.Plz look at the code below.

Code:
    Q29weXJpZ2h0IDIwMDktMjAxMCB8IEFsbCBSaWdodHMgQXJlIFJlc2VydmVkIHd3dy55b3Vyc2l0ZW5hbWUuY29t
    Above Is the example of the problem which you are talking about. and below i am proving the meaning of it and whats the real text behind it.

Code:
    Copyright 2009-2010 | All Rights Are Reserved www.yoursitename.com
    from the above example you can guess whats written and why its written in such language and i will not tell in dept but this is for layman understand....
    Do one thing send me the footer.php file i will encode it to general text and you can change anything in the code and you will never face any such kind of problem.
    Thanks.
    So nice of you Debasis i tried at many technical forums and asked no body helped me ,my friend also worried as he wanted to place his company name ,ya you are right these type of characters coming while replacing it ,any ways i'll send you the details in PM.Thanks again.

Debasish, regarding the table insertion: I have still not get enough time to edit the html code of my blog, so whenever I post it, I will inform it and request you to see.

Regarding insertion of ads in between post: the option about 'Display ads in my sidebar and posts Recommended. Ads will be displayed in your sidebar and below each post' is not active in my machine, I have tried it before but could not click on it. Have you any idea, what causes are there behind this problem? Actually I have asked you before about it and at that time told you that I will sort it out by myself. I came at this page but could not select that option, and so abandoned the idea to insert ads in between posts.

Debasish, regarding the table insertion: I have still not get enough time to edit the html code of my blog, so whenever I post it, I will inform it and request you to see.

Regarding insertion of ads in between post: the option about 'Display ads in my sidebar and posts Recommended. Ads will be displayed in your sidebar and below each post' is not active in my machine, I have tried it before but could not click on it. Have you any idea, what causes are there behind this problem? Actually I have asked you before about it and at that time told you that I will sort it out by myself. I came at this page but could not select that option, and so abandoned the idea to insert ads in between posts.
    Hi "ssarkar" it should be appear there and yesterday i have also seen this facility is there ok can you tell me have you changed your display setting to "Classic" display ? if you did this then this option won't be appear there and i gues if you don't do this then there may be another problem....Are you using older version of IE? if you are using the Older IE browser then just switch it either to Mozilla or Chrome Or Netscape Navigator and I will 100% sure you will get good result , if still you are facing such problem then do one more thing give me 2 screen shots...One screen shot what have given above and another is from your "Layout--->Edit HTML" screen shot it will help me to trace the actual problem. Feel free to ask, I am very happy to make your all doubt clear.
    Thanks.

Thanks debasish, I have copied your post and save it in my machine. I am going to sort it out positively with your help. Hope to get some time in this weekend and will let you know in details.