Default Are You Missing Any Friend????????

Hello friend i am watching everyday we all are coming here and posting threads and replies but any of you are searching any of our friend here? who was most active member of this forum previously but now a days he is not coming here. Guess Who Is He...?
    Friend He Is Our best Friend "Elliotthn05". I am missing Him So Much and You?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well debasis i think smartzcool is missing,elionths is missing and about others i dont know.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well debasis i think smartzcool is missing,elionths is missing and about others i dont know.
    Well Tom i very much friendly with "Elliot" because we always chat over yahoo messenger but since past few days he is not coming online also and i always treat him as my elder brother so i miss him only.
    Thanks.

Well i miss smartzcool.He is one of the best webmaster i have meet here.He had a great knowledge too.I think he will be back soon may be due to some personal reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Well Tom i very much friendly with "Elliot" because we always chat over yahoo messenger but since past few days he is not coming online also and i always treat him as my elder brother so i miss him only.
    Thanks.
    I heard "elliot" said that he is went from outstation where he is currently not in his home town for some time, He will only back to active again when he come back.

By the way, is this thread suitable in this section?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    I heard "elliot" said that he is went from outstation where he is currently not in his home town for some time, He will only back to active again when he come back.

By the way, is this thread suitable in this section?
    Dear eddielkk sorry for creating this thread in this section and i know that this section is not for this thread but friend in web money there is no section available where we can post this thread and another thing once one guy had given one thread in affiliate section that his beautiful wife gave a birth to a girl child ..but nobody told anything to him but what he would do there is no general section available in this forum where we can free to write anything which has not belongs to any category anyways sorry once again guys for making thread in this section....

Topic is locked.