Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to send software?

If I have some software ( like -Nero , Real Player etc) then how i will send it my other friends..
    Can anybodu tell me how i will i do it? Thanks in advence..

Paramita, if you have any s/w which one has to install in his machine, then you can't send it online, you have to copy it to one of the storage devices, like CDs and then courier it. This is the best way as far as I know.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Paramita, if you have any s/w which one has to install in his machine, then you can't send it online, you have to copy it to one of the storage devices, like CDs and then courier it. This is the best way as far as I know.
    No dear - I don't want to courier it. I want to send it online ... So, Tell me how i will do it? Waiting for ur reply..

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Hi paramita dont worry ,just uplaod it to rapidshare ,then give the link to your friend to download it is pretty simple.Hope it can help you.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Hi paramita dont worry ,just uplaod it to rapidshare ,then give the link to your friend to download it is pretty simple.Hope it can help you.

what is rapidshare? how its work? can u pls tell me the site url.. then i will check it.. Reply..

Thanks john. I don't know this process but it will take much time and bandwidth if the s/w is a large one. Paramita, you better search the google for rapidshare.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

what is rapidshare? how its work? can u pls tell me the site url.. then i will check it.. Reply..
    You dont know rapidshare ?it is really a strange thing that you are so experienced person ,but dont know about rapidshare??I think you are testing me LOL
    anyways never mind it is www.rapidshare.com

Default Re: How to send software?

If I have some software ( like -Nero , Real Player etc) then how i will send it my other friends..
    Paramita, you can first upload your file into uploading.com or hotfile.com, then after uploading, they will give you a download link, just send the download link to you friends to let them download it. You can even earning money when your friends download through your download link.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Paramita, you can first upload your file into uploading.com or hotfile.com, then after uploading, they will give you a download link, just send the download link to you friends to let them download it. You can even earning money when your friends download through your download link.
    yes, eddielkk - knew it.. its a very good money making .. But most of the time I used easy-share .... I never use uploading.com or hotfile.com... But I will try .. :wink:

yes, eddielkk - knew it.. its a very good money making .. But most of the time I used easy-share .... I never use uploading.com or hotfile.com... But I will try .. :wink:
    paramita, since you know how to upload files and send the download link to your friends, i guess you have already find your answer for your problems. Guess this thread can be close now.

No eddielkk - not like that.. i know how to upload one file only ... bt when i try to upload any softwar file that time i found a lots of file there. - So, whenever i try to upload those file thats times always its shows some error - so, i can't do it.. :x

Thanks why i am asking here this question...

No eddielkk - not like that.. i know how to upload one file only ... bt when i try to upload any softwar file that time i found a lots of file there. - So, whenever i try to upload those file thats times always its shows some error - so, i can't do it.. :x

I agree with you. In software applications, we will have lots of files in one folder and it's not possible to upload it in rapidshare or any such sites. It can be used only to upload one single video or audio kind of files. Hope someone will give some other good solutions.

Although i don't know much about your problems, but i think if you want to put many files in the upload site it can still work is ti? I join hot file before , they have an options to upload multiple files, you may try it out.

paramita as i already told you rapidshare is the best option for you as i have done this few often just zip your files and upload it through rapid share or make some parts and upload individually.Thanks

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. you can send it via attache it on an email then send it the others 's eamils address. then he can download it and install accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. you can send it via attache it on an email then send it the others 's eamils address. then he can download it and install accordingly.
    Friend, every knows about it. But we cannot send in email high capacity files. Mostly we can send only upto 50 MB of files.

if really want to host multiple files at once for your friends to download, another one is get a free host first, then using those FTP software to easily transfer all the files and folder online, let your friend to have a password and he/she can download it easily there.

if really want to host multiple files at once for your friends to download, another one is get a free host first, then using those FTP software to easily transfer all the files and folder online, let your friend to have a password and he/she can download it easily there.
    It is a good idea, but I think sites like hotlife or rapidshare can be better than this if they accept multiple files upload. We can then simply provide simple links to download it later.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    one can't send big softwares in attachments ,you can send photos ,documents etc in attachments but not softwares like nero or anything else best way is what john advised use rapid share system.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    It is a good idea, but I think sites like hotlife or rapidshare can be better than this if they accept multiple files upload. We can then simply provide simple links to download it later.
    I think hotfile is supporting multiple upload only through their remote upload, but uploading.com is already able to upload multiple files, up to 5 files at once. Rapidshare i am not really sure, since i haven't join in yet.