Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Message

Mr. Microsoft is absolutely correct. You can send money anyone through paypal. If the receiving person does have an account, paypal just add money to his account, but if he doesn't, paypal ask him to open an account. So it's very simple.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

yes. paypal will send email out regarding this issue. said such as please remember to claim the payment on xxx. you've got a payment fromxxx.
    you can feel free to create your account on the link...
    U means new Paypal account on that link or new case against that claim i not got you can u explain this in brief.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney

yes. paypal will send email out regarding this issue. said such as please remember to claim the payment on xxx. you've got a payment fromxxx.
    U means new Paypal account on that link or new case against that claim i not got you can u explain this in brief.
    When xxx send you money through paypal, then paypal send you the message as an email that 'you've got payment from xxx' and there is a link also to create a new account as you've not have an account till then. So just click on that link which will bring you to paypal website and create an account there.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft

Yes paypal sends a mail asking you to create a account if you do not have one. If you already have a paypal account by that email then they directly deposit the amount in your account.
    Are u sure PP send us email and tell us to open Account with them if we don;t have any i have heard it first time i am not sure with your comment. :?:
    Ya.I am sure.I checked.They will send as mail to create an account but if you are going to receive money then its better to have account earlier.Its very easy process and no verification required.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234

Yes paypal sends a mail asking you to create a account if you do not have one. If you already have a paypal account by that email then they directly deposit the amount in your account.
    Are u sure PP send us email and tell us to open Account with them if we don;t have any i have heard it first time i am not sure with your comment. :?:
    Ya.I am sure.I checked.They will send as mail to create an account but if you are going to receive money then its better to have account earlier.Its very easy process and no verification required.
    Well even if you do not have a account earlier at paypal and you receive their mail, there is no need for verification to receive the money. You will receive the money anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar

When xxx send you money through paypal, then paypal send you the message as an email that 'you've got payment from xxx' and there is a link also to create a new account as you've not have an account till then. So just click on that link which will bring you to paypal website and create an account there.
    This is the right information you have provided.Thanks a lot.It will be helpful for people.

Well even if you do not have a account earlier at paypal and you receive their mail, there is no need for verification to receive the money. You will receive the money anyway.
    Hamm u mean if i don't have PP account and if i got email from PP that i have got funds on this email then what they will say me open or account or i will not received email from them i have got confused as per i know if we haven't open account in PP with any Email id we don't get any kind of email from them.

Hamm u mean if i don't have PP account and if i got email from PP that i have got funds on this email then what they will say me open or account or i will not received email from them i have got confused as per i know if we haven't open account in PP with any Email id we don't get any kind of email from them.
    No.Your information is wrong then.If you dont have an account then they will send you a mail to open a new account.

Yes, it is true, i have experienced with this before. One of the site send me money with my secondary email address which i don't have paypal account with that. But then i open another paypal account with the secondary email, and the fund is automatically in there. Then i transfer it out to my main paypal id.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Yes, it is true, i have experienced with this before. One of the site send me money with my secondary email address which i don't have paypal account with that. But then i open another paypal account with the secondary email, and the fund is automatically in there. Then i transfer it out to my main paypal id.
    Thank you guys for replay my doubt got cleared now i think i have also on experience of this case i have got money on my secondary email and after that i have added it to my main PP account and till i am getting funds n that PP id.

Thank you guys for replay my doubt got cleared now i think i have also on experience of this case i have got money on my secondary email and after that i have added it to my main PP account and till i am getting funds n that PP id.
    I remember i registered my 2nd email account with paypal with the same name and info, i wonder Paypal didn't check out this and allow me to create the account successfully. Will this violates paypal TOS too with 2 same personal account?

I remember i registered my 2nd email account with paypal with the same name and info, i wonder Paypal didn't check out this and allow me to create the account successfully. Will this violates paypal TOS too with 2 same personal account?
    Well u can add around three email account id to your current PP account and do transaction with them it is not against PP TOS or AP TOS both payment processor allow multi account with same name and info but with different email ids.

That's really a good feature of Paypal that it stores the amount you received untill you open a new account.

That's really a good feature of Paypal that it stores the amount you received untill you open a new account.
    Ya and i think only paypal provides that feature.Others does not give that feature about linking of 3 mail accounts to your mail.

Ya and i think only paypal provides that feature.Others does not give that feature about linking of 3 mail accounts to your mail.
    Well even AP provide this kind of facility we can add one more email account i had used it for Neoux when i have used my original AP id so i don;t remenber first time log in details so i had joined once again but when i requested payout i got message this AP id has been already registered so i have added new email in AP and got paid my first payment.

Paypal is really great and it has all the great features in it which you will be benefited and even without verification also its easy transferring money, but only thing is one will have limitation of money transfer if unverified account

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Paypal is really great and it has all the great features in it which you will be benefited and even without verification also its easy transferring money, but only thing is one will have limitation of money transfer if unverified account
    Even if u have unverified account u can't use it for long time even if u just get paid and then withdraw to bank account u will need to verify your account after some days.

Well even AP provide this kind of facility we can add one more email account i had used it for Neoux when i have used my original AP id so i don;t remenber first time log in details so i had joined once again but when i requested payout i got message this AP id has been already registered so i have added new email in AP and got paid my first payment.
    Ya.But paypal is economical than Alertpay and that is the major concern about it.

Even if u have unverified account u can't use it for long time even if u just get paid and then withdraw to bank account u will need to verify your account after some days.
    I do not think so because one of my friend is having an unverified account and he is withdrawing money from last 2 years.So i think it is not the the major issue.

I have been using paypal for 3 years now and my account is still verified. I was never asked to verify in order to continue using paypal.