Default There may be more PTC sites coming online as PTC are sliding

More and more number of PTC sites are scamming and also earnings in PTC is very less compared to PTP and PTP sites are increasing in number and PTC are slowly sliding down and this might result in more and more new entries in PTP sites

yes, u r right.. Now-a-days lots of PTC sites r comming.. But most of they scam... I joined some new PTC also bez my friend refering me.. But I only active some old ptc site, which allredy paid me...

PTC sites have become very common and new PTC are being opened every month. So the task of selection of a good and honest PTC site is becoming more and more complex as scam sites are also growing weekly.
    It's better to go for PTP sites as PTC sites are effective only if we have enough number of referrals.

Quote Originally Posted by thoufeeq
    PTC sites have become very common and new PTC are being opened every month. So the task of selection of a good and honest PTC site is becoming more and more complex as scam sites are also growing weekly.
    It's better to go for PTP sites as PTC sites are effective only if we have enough number of referrals.
    You are right and thinking that one can earn more money, people join PTC sites and latre on when they get scammed by them they do feel bad

I have to agree about that. I just hope that ptp sites won't follow the steps of ptc sites and remain sustainable.

PTP is more stable because the founding and management of forum is more complex than PTC sites, who start a PTP forum must be serious and planning for the long run. But things happened on DD and MMK cover a little uncertainty on this field. By the way, I think you've make a little mistake with the title.

Now I totally tries to avoid the ptc sites, maximim are getting scam, even in neobux also you will find very hard to earn in the longrun, I trusted isabelmarco but that also is not giving payment.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well ptc sites definitely scamming more than PTP sites and people lost interest on those sites but what i found PTP sites are going in their way though they dont have anything to cheat ,but most of sites stopping payment after stop of sponsors .

Well even though more and more PTP are coming there are many complexity there too.For example previously members were making discussion with earning in a decent way and not in hurry.Now those who got to know from ptc that forum paying for discussion they are just making nonsense discussion so that many PTP are getting down.So many loyal members are loosing hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well even though more and more PTP are coming there are many complexity there too.For example previously members were making discussion with earning in a decent way and not in hurry.Now those who got to know from ptc that forum paying for discussion they are just making nonsense discussion so that many PTP are getting down.So many loyal members are loosing hopes.
    Yes, in some PTP sites i have also sen one word reply like "yes" or "no" and these people should understand that it will be against TOS and finally they do get banned most of the times and even escape sometimes if Admin or moderators are too busy

ptc admin wants to earn quick money in short time without much investment.they think that members are fool especially members from developing countries and they totally depend on members' money to run ptc site.if members invest in particlar ptc site that ptc last long if its admin. manages members'money well.many ptc sites closed down in a month as they don't get money from members as expected.but to manage ptp site is diffficult.also one has to invest more money initially to start ptp site.but once ptp site gets established it runs for long time.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    ptc admin wants to earn quick money in short time without much investment.they think that members are fool especially members from developing countries and they totally depend on members' money to run ptc site.if members invest in particlar ptc site that ptc last long if its admin. manages members'money well.many ptc sites closed down in a month as they don't get money from members as expected.but to manage ptp site is diffficult.also one has to invest more money initially to start ptp site.but once ptp site gets established it runs for long time.
    yes you are right ptp sites require more money more resources ,it is not that easy to maintain a ptp site ,we have already seen the fate of MMK.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well no ptc gets ads as all know that ptc traffic is not worth and may have harmful effects on their rankings , so it is difficult to keep running it for a long time , so you always see many scam ptcs out there.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Well no ptc gets ads as all know that ptc traffic is not worth and may have harmful effects on their rankings , so it is difficult to keep running it for a long time , so you always see many scam ptcs out there.
    Ptc mainly depends on premium members earning and selling bots referral as Neo doing effectively and sustained till today making huge profit.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    yes, u r right.. Now-a-days lots of PTC sites r comming.. But most of they scam... I joined some new PTC also bez my friend refering me.. But I only active some old ptc site, which allredy paid me...
    You are right my friend there are lots in deed compared to before, its better to join old ptc sites than the new one and whats more dangerous about it is now a days they hack account in our PP which makes it to risky to join the new one.

no forum goes down due to spamming or useless posts.they can ban such members.forums also go down when they don't get funds to run forum or is earning is low compared to what it pays to members.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    no forum goes down due to spamming or useless posts.they can ban such members.forums also go down when they don't get funds to run forum or is earning is low compared to what it pays to members.
    Ya you are right mainly PTP site close their business when they out of their funds ,they can't run the forum successfully.members also help forums like clicking ads or joining offers so that some earning will be added to admin's account.

Yes, every site needs more advertisements to run the site and also more number of active members and once the site goes down with members it starts effecting and slowly site also closes down

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes, every site needs more advertisements to run the site and also more number of active members and once the site goes down with members it starts effecting and slowly site also closes down
    yes you are right PTP sites need good sponsors to sustain for long and members should also support different forums as i started one thread earlier.

Default Re: There may be more PTC sites coming online as PTC are sli

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    More and more number of PTC sites are scamming and also earnings in PTC is very less compared to PTP and PTP sites are increasing in number and PTC are slowly sliding down and this might result in more and more new entries in PTP sites
    you are right,there are too many scam in ptc website,we can not get money even if we reach the minimum cashout,but i can see there are also little scam in ptp wensite, these site always didn't pay the members when the members requested the payment.