Default Best server provider around $100/mo?

My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
    at least 8cores of decent cpu
    24gb ram
    1048 gb SSD
    and at least 50TB of transfer over 1gbps
    I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
    What can you say about Hostingsource.com or NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated hosting solutions?
    Any reviews?

thanks.

Right dedicated servers are available from planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
    You guys are the B E S T - all of you! You have tenaciously and patiently hung in with me as I worked my way through this maze. I have emptied the mailbox and now have something to do when I am bored out of my mind: go clean it out again!

Have several websites running at NetShop Isp Japan dedicated servers.
    Features are excellent and pricing is competitive. As for network uptime and speed connectivity, they are perfect.

Right deals are available ewallhost.com and hostingsource.com.
    Support is great, control panel is ever user friendly. Will gladly recommend to anyone.

You'd better choose hostingsource.com Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
    They provide Premium Support via Phone, Live Chat, Ticket System and Email. All supported issues are resolved in a prompt manner.

Have a look at plans from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com.
    Good support, lots of features, signing up is fast and easy. I was really impressed with the responses I got from their chat support.

My site has never been down either! I highly recommend Hostingsource.com hosting solutions to those who want a stable, fast provider. Unlimited POP3 and IMAP Email Accounts with WebMail Access. Receive your email to your mobile devices. Prevent spam with SpamAssassin.

A guy from NetShop-isp.com.cy support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly, and he also helped me with getting my cascading style sheets working. Many thanks. This decent host is for people who need a stable webhost with reliability and friendly support.