Default Trustworthy VPS provider ... is that ...?

I wonder if a trustworthy VPS is available from hostsailor.com or rockhoster.com?
    Any ideas?

I would recommend rockhoster.com to anyone who asks me for quality, professional web hosting. They have impressed a lot of people in the last two years. Me included. OpenVZ VPS comes with complete root control and SSH access. Starting at €4.59/mo.

Satisfied with VPS deals from inet.ws and panamaserver.com.
    Everything has worked as advertised. I have been completely satisfied with the sales and tech service departments. Response time has been exceptional. Full access to the server makes for easy setup. The prices are very reasonable.

With Profvds.com EU vps I have the best uptime and very fast and professional support stuff.
    You are able to install operating systems based on Linux (Centos, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD). Other operating systems are being installed by the request.

Right accounts are available from panamaserver.com and owned-networks.net.
    An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

The best deals are available from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com. Their web hosting is great quality! It is easy to set up a website, and easy to edit, the hosting is amazing, it never crashed unlike past hosts, 100% uptime, the support team are very helpful, it doesn't take long at all to get your issues fixed, they are kind, and fixing.

Strongly believe these hosts will serve your demands:
    1) Hostnamaste.com
    2) Regvps.com
    3) Vpsbyte.com
    The live help was a godsend and the site itself has been very cheap, easy to use.
    Lots of features, and I can afford to pay a year at a go.

Accounts from ewallhost.com and rockhoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
    No glitches or outages so far.

I host a couple of sites with Exmasters.com on their vps solution, and their support has been terrific. Virtual private server activation is not instant, but it's usually up and ready the same day.

This one is great: CPU: 8 Core, RAM: 16 GB, SSD: 1000 GB, Monthly Price: $65.