Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fax to Paypal

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    I mean why would we need to xerox a utility bill? I mean you are going to get it back once you have putted in the fax machine and after it gets processed?
    That's correct we will get our xerox back but we need enlarge xerox copy as they can see name and address proof clearly as most of time Fax get black with normal font size and they can't read it so we need to send Fax once again for preciousness we need to do it....

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    That's correct we will get our xerox back but we need enlarge xerox copy as they can see name and address proof clearly as most of time Fax get black with normal font size and they can't read it so we need to send Fax once again for preciousness we need to do it....
    Oh... I have never used fax service as i never required it, so there lied a confusion. Anyways thanks for clearing it.
    SmartzKool

Oh... I have never used fax service as i never required it, so there lied a confusion. Anyways thanks for clearing it.
    Hamm are you sure you don;t know about Fax :shock: it is plain machine as xerox machine but size is small and you need to insert paper from one site and paper get scanned and then receiver get copy on his Fax machine ! :wink:

Hamm are you sure you don;t know about Fax :shock: it is plain machine as xerox machine but size is small and you need to insert paper from one site and paper get scanned and then receiver get copy on his Fax machine ! :wink:
    May I know how much it cost for fax to paypal? I can't afford if it's more than $2.
    Also how to get xerox in enlarged size? Is it possible? I can just xerox in A4 size paper, don't you think it will work?

I did not said that i don't know about the Fax machine, I said that i did not know about fax as I have never used its any of the features.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    May I know how much it cost for fax to paypal? I can't afford if it's more than $2.
    Also how to get xerox in enlarged size? Is it possible? I can just xerox in A4 size paper, don't you think it will work?
    Well i think Paypal is registered in USA so i think it will cost more than 5$ for all pages means i think you need to send 3 pages minimum.
    If you as k xerox maket they can make it larger and you can see photo clear and bright :wink:

Well i think Paypal is registered in USA so i think it will cost more than 5$ for all pages means i think you need to send 3 pages minimum.
    If you as k xerox maket they can make it larger and you can see photo clear and bright :wink:
    Well it will be useless if even after sending them the fax, they don't agree with the documents and lift the limitation.
    SmartzKool

Well it will be useless if even after sending them the fax, they don't agree with the documents and lift the limitation.
    Well, 5$ is not a huge amount for me if they lift the limitation, otherwise I will be very disappointed. So now I'm going to first tell them about my multiple accounts, and after getting their response, then only I will think about sending fax. I already lost $57 for paypal (20 mine now in account, and 37 fraud paypal which I was forced to refund), so I don't want to waste again $5 for paypal.

Well, 5$ is not a huge amount for me if they lift the limitation, otherwise I will be very disappointed. So now I'm going to first tell them about my multiple accounts, and after getting their response, then only I will think about sending fax. I already lost $57 for paypal (20 mine now in account, and 37 fraud paypal which I was forced to refund), so I don't want to waste again $5 for paypal.
    i guess that is the right decision to go about. first ask them if they can lift the limitation after hearing the truth, then only you send fax to them.
    SmartzKool

i guess that is the right decision to go about. first ask them if they can lift the limitation after hearing the truth, then only you send fax to them.
    Well if your account is limited and you are getting message to send FAX then you need to send it if you not then your account limitation will not get lift.
    and as i have told you maximum cost you can expect for FAX but i think it will not cross 400 RS. mark

Well if your account is limited and you are getting message to send FAX then you need to send it if you not then your account limitation will not get lift.
    and as i have told you maximum cost you can expect for FAX but i think it will not cross 400 RS. mark
    That means it will cost me around $8, that's too high. I'm not going to send them fax unless and until they confirm me they will lift my limitation if I send fax. First now I'm going to tell them about my multiple accounts.

Well then it is around $8, which is too high and I guess they are need a justification for the multiple accounts, so it is useless sending them the fax untill they agree that they will remove the limitation after receiving the fax.
    SmartzKool

Well then it is around $8, which is too high and I guess they are need a justification for the multiple accounts, so it is useless sending them the fax untill they agree that they will remove the limitation after receiving the fax.
    Well if you clearly see their Paypal written you need to upload Documents and also fax then if not your account limitation will not be get lifted !

and i have confirmed with them we need to send FAX it is compulsory i think !

Well if you clearly see their Paypal written you need to upload Documents and also fax then if not your account limitation will not be get lifted and i have confirmed with them we need to send FAX it is compulsory i think !
    Friend, I'm not ready to lose again $8, because if they don't lift the limitation even after sending the fax for the reason multiple accounts, I lose my money.
    I have just now sent them about my multiple accounts to paypal, let's see what they response to me. I hope they won't ban me permanently.

Well it is stated that you need to upload or fax them the documents. Its not a compulsion to fax the documents.
    SmartzKool

Well it is stated that you need to upload or fax them the documents. Its not a compulsion to fax the documents.
    Well if you see you clearly i have uploaded documents twice and not yet fax if i do fax then i think my problem might get solved and i am not sure it will cost me really $8

Well if you see you clearly i have uploaded documents twice and not yet fax if i do fax then i think my problem might get solved and i am not sure it will cost me really $8
    WEll if you are going to fax them, then do so, so that if your limit is lifted, lemon can also go ahead,.
    SmartzKool

Just give here update about the response of your fax. If your account get unlimited, then I will too try to send fax. But not now, because they haven't told me specifically to fax, there it has written "you can upload or send fax". I already uploaded all of my documents but it's of no use.

About my multiple accounts, there is no response from paypal for my particular question. They send me just an automated response of limited accounts that I need to complete all the three steps to lift the limitation. Damn, paypal is irresponsible.

Just give here update about the response of your fax. If your account get unlimited, then I will too try to send fax. But not now, because they haven't told me specifically to fax, there it has written "you can upload or send fax". I already uploaded all of my documents but it's of no use.

About my multiple accounts, there is no response from paypal for my particular question. They send me just an automated response of limited accounts that I need to complete all the three steps to lift the limitation. Damn, paypal is irresponsible.
    yup i will update here but about your Duplicate account i think they will take any strong decision and they usually take one or two days to replay let wait till their response and you can;t do anything till they say anything !
    I hope your problem will get solved soon ! :wink:

yup i will update here but about your Duplicate account i think they will take any strong decision and they usually take one or two days to replay let wait till their response and you can;t do anything till they say anything !
    I hope your problem will get solved soon ! :wink:
    Well, I think I already got response from them about my question, but they didn't care to answer to my that particular question. Instead, I got an email just to complete the 3 steps. I'm saying so because my question was attached in the response. Now I don't have any option except to forget paypal. I may send them fax if I get any extra money, but right now I won't send fax because I don't think they will lift the limitation even after I have sent, they seems completely irresponsible.