Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The low payout of $2 is done INSTANTLY by Paypal

BuxRev.com pays you to view advertisements provided by our sponsors.
    They offer you detailed statistics of your earnings through your own clicks and your referrals.
    Earn up to $0.01 per click and $0.005 for every referral click.
    The low payout of $2 is done INSTANTLY by Paypal.

The site link is - http://buxrev.com/

I join this site yesterday.. bez i think the payout is low and its paying paypal. :wink:

sounds good paramita but now a days i really fear to join pTC sites stil if i'll join i'll join under you.thanks

Well, thanks for the info. I like the fact that it pays through paypal and low payout too,. But rate is also a little low. If there's at least 10 ads to click though that would be okay.

hey paramita, nice to see this new site coming up.
    Any chance have you been actively clicking there. how many ads do you get there per day

the site design is somewhat like neobux,and hope it also works like it which i doubt

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Low payout, payment through paypal and instant payment are the attraction of this site. I visited the site and found just one payment proof. Just 5 ads and out of these five two are of the site itself. I am not sure if one can earn easily through this site.

well paramita, this is against the terms of service and rules of paypal .
    so you may reach payout but their account will be limited or suspended .

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    this is what even i was wondering...i knew for a fact that paypal did not allow transactions regarding PTC site...guyz if involve urself with this program it will most likely result in a waste of time..wait for proofs

two usd payout is quite good.
    have you recieved any payemnts from them paramita

Quote Originally Posted by rsviper
    Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    this is what even i was wondering...i knew for a fact that paypal did not allow transactions regarding PTC site...guyz if involve urself with this program it will most likely result in a waste of time..wait for proofs
    yes, paypal usually refuse that sites of ptc or pts .. and usually you can't see any ptc that pay via PP .

wow,is it a new site launched today?
    it looks nice,and layout is very simple and there seems they have paid $2.15 to their members already.

The sites seems quite good to me, thanks for sharing, i will definetely join the site, lets test once.

There are still some PTC sites using PayPal as payment method, one of them is WordLinx which has already been around for 5 years. NeoBux, TheClickers and most of the Aurora PTC sites also use PayPal. But I have never heard of a site using PayPal instant payment. As far as I know, it cannot be done, but I might be wrong.
    Anyway, I see this site uses Gen2Script (so far from NeoBux, although the default design is made to look like NeoBux). This kind of script is usually loaded with bugs, so expect many problems here. As of now, the problem is in the referral click which are not recorded. You can see the members complain about it in their forum.
    Btw, paramitha, what are the exact click rate for this site. I ask because it says up to, so usually, it's not the real value for standard members.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    There are still some PTC sites using PayPal as payment method, one of them is WordLinx which has already been around for 5 years. NeoBux, TheClickers and most of the Aurora PTC sites also use PayPal. But I have never heard of a site using PayPal instant payment. As far as I know, it cannot be done, but I might be wrong.
    Anyway, I see this site uses Gen2Script (so far from NeoBux, although the default design is made to look like NeoBux). This kind of script is usually loaded with bugs, so expect many problems here. As of now, the problem is in the referral click which are not recorded. You can see the members complain about it in their forum.
    Btw, paramitha, what are the exact click rate for this site. I ask because it says up to, so usually, it's not the real value for standard members.

you're right, paypal doesn't have any feature about instant payment like e-gold.
    And we don't know exactly the rates per click, we will know after we click and check our stat.

but you still know the range of the click rate .
    its up to $0.01 per click .

I doubt in the site, i saw the site carefully and saw the pay per click is $0.01 and ref click is $0.005, payout is $2.

but if u look carefully u will see total paid $7.67, how its possible really amazed.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    I doubt in the site, i saw the site carefully and saw the pay per click is $0.01 and ref click is $0.005, payout is $2.

but if u look carefully u will see total paid $7.67, how its possible really amazed.
    It says "up to". That's why I asked the thread starter what is the exact rate, because when it says "up to", it is usually the rate for premium members. There is no information about this in their ToS, so I think only the members of this site can answer that.

There are already 3 people who reach payout, so I guess the $7.47 is make sense, although I only see 1 screenshot. And this site only gives 5 ads. A single clicker will need 40 days to reach payout if the rate is 1 cent per click. And there were some members who had problems with their referrals clicks which were not recorded and that problem has just been solved on Jan 2. So, even though the members have referrals, they might not be able to reach payout before that problem has been solved. Now that problem has been solved, let's see how this site is going.

I am not what would you call a pct site fan... I just don't like them...

Even with that low minimum payout, with just $2 via paypal... I would need ti click a lot to reach the minimum payout. Ptc is just not for me!

i think they pay via their own paypal account without being known by paypal.
    but if they become a big site then i think paypal will pay attention to them and force them to pay via other currencies like alertpay.

lol do you think that paypal team won't be able to catch the owner of that ptc when he use paypal in paying members ?!