Hybrid View

Default Don't have a Website?? Want to Post at mine and EARN $$$$???

Well, i have one blog about music and recently i started administering one forum that is consuming almost all my time so the blog stoped being updated everyday and that is reducing the returning traffic thing that i don't want! if someone is interested in a posting "job" please PM me so we can discuss details! the work is mostly copy/paste, so it is nothing difficult!

[/b]

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so, it's about posting on blog, right?
    Can you tell me the rate for posting blogs?
    Can I do copy paste blog?
    If I can do copy paste, then I can provide 20-50 blog post everyday for 1 week or 1 month

well alec11 it's a lot more easy than that... and also i can't pay much but something can get arranged to improve payout. you can go to www.unr-lsd-psytrance.net78.net/home/ and have a look at some posts. don't look at some of the huge posts i made but only at the single track one's because it is posts like those one's that i want. if you are still interested say something!

Hi nice offer,can u pl tell in details ,i'm interested,i'll pm you.

I am very excited can u pls give in details the information, i have no hesitation to mesg u also.

So what rate you will provide for posting and how much posts should we make per day? Payment via?
    SmartzKool

how many guyz are you looking for?just one or perhaps more?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderWebMaster
    well alec11 it's a lot more easy than that... and also i can't pay much but something can get arranged to improve payout. you can go to www.unr-lsd-psytrance.net78.net/home/ and have a look at some posts. don't look at some of the huge posts i made but only at the single track one's because it is posts like those one's that i want. if you are still interested say something!
    database error.
    Is there any problem with the site?

Default Sorry by the delay!

Hello all, sorry to have to come back with a different username cause i got B*A*N*N*E*D. also i can not access your PM so please can you send them again? Paramita, please send me your g-mail again cause i got thrown out before i could copy it!
    experience with wordpress platform is a must
    the payment can be made by paypal or webmoney Z! the maximal posts, well, it depends... i can give you something to start like in a bulk because a lot was kept behind. but lately it will depend solely of the available material... well more infos please PM or send me a mail to
    --- job_application @ unr-lsd-psytrance.tk ---
    without the spaces and ---, of course
    Thanks, and let's hope a good joint-venture can arise from here!

You got banned from this site? How come? who ban you and why you got banned?
    I though banned people can't join the site where they got banned

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    You got banned from this site? How come? who ban you and why you got banned?
    I though banned people can't join the site where they got banned
    u must ask that to the admin the hows and whys...

they blocked just my neighbour IP not mine... i was using free wi-fi... and also you always have proxies and bla bla bla to contour those techniques of banning... pffff... but i own a forum and i'm not going even to lose my time discussing this with this so called "webmasters" that run this place... got better things to do and money to earn with the time i would lose in such a thing! there is no way of banning one person for ever and definetely... and the IP technique... OMG! the one that works less... in this times of dinamic IP's everywhere... as soon as my neighbour modem is disconnected and connected again there goes the blocked IP... maybe they get lucky and that IP goes to one of the administrators... it's possible if they live in my country and use my provider... or they block one of the other users that will get stupid when he see's that he got banned... oh well...

Default Re: Sorry by the delay!

Quote Originally Posted by UNR-LSD-Psytrance.tk
    Hello all, sorry to have to come back with a different username cause i got B*A*N*N*E*D. also i can not access your PM so please can you send them again? Paramita, please send me your g-mail again cause i got thrown out before i could copy it!
    experience with wordpress platform is a must
    the payment can be made by paypal or webmoney Z! the maximal posts, well, it depends... i can give you something to start like in a bulk because a lot was kept behind. but lately it will depend solely of the available material... well more infos please PM or send me a mail to
    --- job_application @ unr-lsd-psytrance.tk ---
    without the spaces and ---, of course
    Thanks, and let's hope a good joint-venture can arise from here!
    I am interested about it So, again, I send u PM.. by the way my mail ID - paramita0101@gmail.com
    Hope this time u will reply me. :wink: