Default Acme People Search

Have you ever used this Acme People Search program to earn money? I have got the link and registered myself under this program, but hesitating to proceed further. They are asking every bit of information about me which I don't want to give. Moreover, I can't understand the program clearly. If anyone of you have an idea about it, pl share it here. Thanks.

Yes once I joined the acme search engine affiliate program but when they forced me to invest money for hosting a website, I left the program.

The owner of the program Tissa is building downline for his GDI affiliate program through this acme search engine program.

Actually to become an affiliate of the program, we are asked to have a website hosted with GDI for which we need to pay monthly $10. The program claims it will pay for every search that are done by visitors of our website, but if it's true I wonder why he is forcing us to host our website with only GDI which is very costly. That clearly reveals he wants to build downline for his GDI program from which he can earn money. But there is no guarantee we can earn money unless and until we do some juggling work to build downline.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so, acme search is integrated with GDI?
    GDI is a well known MLM program. You need to invest some money there.
    But I think you shouldn't worry, because GDI is popular, many people got money from them.

i am always with them and i think that there is no need of joining gdi as they have already did so for us .they just want us to allow them advertise our site.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    But I think you shouldn't worry, because GDI is popular, many people got money from them.
    But I think that in this case GDI is not going to pay the members. It is this site acmesearch who is going to pay. So I feel that we should not invest money without due consideration. If you are investing money directly in GDI directly, then it could be different thing.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Of course we don't need to worry whether they are scams. The both programs are legits, but the problem is it's not really easy to build downline for us. If we are unable to build downline, we earn nothing. We will lose our investment money. Tisa guarantee us he will promote our website and will help to build our downline, but I'm not sure how long it will work. So I don't want to take risk at all. Moreover, we may also need to spend some money again to advertise the website. It's again investment for us.
    Acme search engine program is not only about GDI, actually it provides three more pay per sale affiliate program. He will place those advertisements in our site, and if anyone through our site go and buy any stuffs, we will get some commissions.

initially they are telling that we have to complete 3 steps and after which they would pay 125$ to our paypal account. Is it true? Moreover, in this type program (after reading lemon's comments about this) it is not possible for me to build downline as I have not so much of contacts among which I can circulate it!

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    initially they are telling that we have to complete 3 steps and after which they would pay 125$ to our paypal account. Is it true? Moreover, in this type program (after reading lemon's comments about this) it is not possible for me to build downline as I have not so much of contacts among which I can circulate it!
    No, you will not be paid in your paypal account, but in your acme search engine account. You cannot withdraw it, as minimum payout is 200$.

I think the first two steps are about you have to register with three pay per sale affiliate programs. Tisa will place ads of those sites in our website, and if any sales occurs through our website, we will be paid commission for that. The last step is you have to buy domain from GDI.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    No, you will not be paid in your paypal account, but in your acme search engine account. You cannot withdraw it, as minimum payout is 200$.

I think the first two steps are about you have to register with three pay per sale affiliate programs. Tisa will place ads of those sites in our website, and if any sales occurs through our website, we will be paid commission for that. The last step is you have to buy domain from GDI.
    It seems that you are quite familiar with this site, but not active now I think. Thanks for supplying me so much of informations. Yes there minimum payout level is 200$.

It seems that you are quite familiar with this site, but not active now I think. Thanks for supplying me so much of informations. Yes there minimum payout level is 200$.
    Actually two months ago when I didn't know about PTP or PTC, I was searching for some way to earn money from internet, and at that time I met acme search engine, and even I joined, but when they forced me to pay $10 monthly for GDI, I left it. So I'm quite familiar with it though I'm not an affiliate of that program.

Well, if you don't really get the whole system of the program then I suggest do not proceed in joining it. I haven't heard about it just now that you shared it with us. And if they're asking for too many information that you don't want to give then just forget about it.

Paying monthly 10$ for just to build a GDI is out of question. I can't afford to pay something in order to earn a little amount of money.

i will go with sarkar, i will also cannot afford such a high amount, its better to keep away from the site.