Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Earn online forum - New paid to post forum

Recently i found a new PTP site, call Earn online forum. Any one heard of it before? They are paying 5 credits per thread and 3 credits per reply or post.

Each referrals yo get will give you 20 credits.

Currently they have 2 contest runing. 1 for guessing number, 1 for solving puzzles.

I am not sure about the minimum payout yet, will check it out....

The site is www.earnonlineforum.com

i think previously this site is paying for PTP and now they started contest lol..... anyway good to see they are attracting some members to site.... but prizes are really low compare to other site...

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Is this a new site? I haven't check it but I think the site name is familiar, it's like I already heard them before.
    Anyway, the posting rate is not bad for me. Might join this one if there are already much active member there

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well so have vex increased their rates now ? Earlier they used to give 2 cents but now as they have increased the rate i will surely post there.

I alllways like contest. So, I will check this site and then join. Hope this new forum is good for all of us.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have visited this forum but could not find the rate per post. Some members have requested for the conversion of their credits into to advertisements.

well what is the conversion of credits ,are they giving money or only gifts?

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    i think previously this site is paying for PTP and now they started contest lol..... anyway good to see they are attracting some members to site.... but prizes are really low compare to other site...
    So, you means this site is existed for quite some time? I didnt see much members there, and their topics and disussion is still not much of response yet, so i thought this is a new site. Anyway, I jsut check again seem like the credit is not equal to cents, and you have to trade it to admin or members there in order to become money..

if you can build banner then join the contest.there are only 2 people have uploaded their works.and the contest will be ended on 18th so hurry up.

Well i have the same problem with this forum as i have with most of the new forums that it does not have different sections in gpt section.

I'm already a member of the site. I've heard about it before but it seems that after a couple of days, there occurred some problems that the site was down for days. I haven't checked back ever since. It's good to know that they have a fixed rate now.

there are so few members there and also posts are less.
    as long as admin will raise up the ptp rate there will be more members being active there.

Quote Originally Posted by divinagwapa
    I'm already a member of the site. I've heard about it before but it seems that after a couple of days, there occurred some problems that the site was down for days. I haven't checked back ever since. It's good to know that they have a fixed rate now.
    well yeah this forum started some time back and then it was closed and after that i hear about the forum here , so i dont really know how they convert the money to cash.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I saw some people from webmoney joining this site, one of them is you poor.
    I hope you got paid fast there, with this I will join the site as MMK alternative.

Yes eddielkk, I heard and join there few days ago. The site looks is good, but don't know more.

Since i counldn't what is the miniumum payout there, and there are no options of transferring the credits to money unless we do some exchange with the members. so, can i know anyone get paid by them? What are you going to do with the credits since it is not able to direct convert to money?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    So, you means this site is existed for quite some time? I didnt see much members there, and their topics and disussion is still not much of response yet, so i thought this is a new site. Anyway, I jsut check again seem like the credit is not equal to cents, and you have to trade it to admin or members there in order to become money..
    hamm i think they have stop PTP now and admin is paying money for Contest and their are only two contest running .... and i think this is duplicate thread i have read same thread in this section.

Default Re: Earn online forum - New paid to post forum

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Recently i found a new PTP site, call Earn online forum. Any one heard of it before? They are paying 5 credits per thread and 3 credits per reply or post.

Each referrals yo get will give you 20 credits.

Currently they have 2 contest runing. 1 for guessing number, 1 for solving puzzles.

I am not sure about the minimum payout yet, will check it out....

The site is www.earnonlineforum.com
    What does 1 credit means? Is it equal to 1 cent. Then their pay rate is not so bad. Thanks for the post.

Default Re: Earn online forum - New paid to post forum

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    What does 1 credit means? Is it equal to 1 cent. Then their pay rate is not so bad. Thanks for the post.
    I don't think it's a PTP forum anymore. You can learn about the credits here: hxxp://www.earnonlineforum.com/showthread.php?tid=230 (change the xx with tt). There, the admin doesn't state anything about payout. We can only redeem the credits for ads. Maybe that's why the forum doesn't have many members and not many activities there. It only has 154 members.

what are those credits for