Default Demo Contest is good?

Do you think Demo Contest is good? i like it but only with good broker.

See, you said it yourself, if the broker is good then it’s definitely great to have demo contest, but with wrong broker it means nothing since we’re better off on ordinary demo in such case. I really like to appreciate OctaFX broker since because of them, I have been able to avoid demo which is extremely boring and dull. I participate on their demo contest regularly and that’s seriously good with having monstrous prizes as well especially on their recently launched contest in Southampton Supreme, it’s extra-ordinary given we can win as much as we have ability, it’s just 90 minutes contest and happens every Monday, so this is something really extra-ordinary and you won’t find any company offering this much prize on demo contest that’s so short!

No, I don’t like boring demo contest, I love to participate on real trading contest and at present, you can participate on Great Trading Contest which is available with FreshForex, it’s very special with over 150 prizes and the Bumper Prize is BMW! Just Amazing!

Taylor, I bet you haven’t participated on contest by OctaFX, they’re truly special and will make you forget about what boring actually means. Just try out Southampton Supreme, it’s just 90 minutes contest full of excitement and turns with unlimited prizes and on average wise, there are over 1k prizes given to winners and it’s happening every Monday, so you won’t really find this boring instead it will thrilling to be part of with such short duration yet massive prize up for grabs.

Yeah, I think instead of demo account, I would definitely want to go with demo contest, but I am lucky enough to have broker like FreshForex where there is massive no deposit bonus, but as far contest goes, I am in serious love with their real contest and why? I think the prize as you see below is the reason!

Demo contest is not just good, it’s the best for me, I believe if we wish to be successful then regular practice is absolutely vital and that’s why I select this option of demo contest especially with OctaFX broker, I really love to participate on their Southampton Supreme demo contest, it’s awesome with unlimited prizes to be won while we can also participate regularly, so that’s something makes thing even better and easier for us to work with in order to succeed.

Yes why not? More so, you have nothing to lose and if you get lucky then you can win some cool prize. I had participated earlier in Demo contest of my broker FreshForex. Though, I did not get any prize, it was fun participating in it and observe others how they did trading. It is fun way to learn trading.

demo contest is great!

Yeah, Demo contest are fun & risk free way to trade and if lucky you can get cool prizes! I had also participated in some Demo contest and once I came third in a Demo contest of a broker I can’t remember properly, either FXTM or FxOpen; but my results were canceled and disqualified. I felt very odd and sad! So, you need a good broker even for good Demo Contest too!

I believe demo contest is good only when it’s from broker that we can trust and rely upon. I trade with OctaFX broker where I get plenty of benefit and advantage which comes from the tidy conditions, but biggest benefit is through their demo contest like cTrader, Southampton Supreme and Champion which all are superb having huge prizes, so that makes it so good and like able and not gives us extra reason to participate on these but also gives us experience even if we don’t win prizes.

It’s very simple logic that we are required to have demo account to participate on, so if there is an addition of prize when you call for demo contest then it sort of ideal combination and something that we all truly like! I am working under OctaFX and they are just ideal as said above for demo contest. I enjoy it through their Champion demo contest, as the prize is simply huge up to 1000 USD, so that makes it a treat for me!