Poll: Would be Posting in forums which gives 1 cent or 2 cents per post

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Default PTC- Forum (Paid to Post Forum)

Came across this in someother forum
    A new paid to post forum called

www(dot)Ptc-Forum(dot)info

The rates are pretty low you will get 3$ for 300 posts which makes 1 cent per post. Quite low
    LInk: http://www.Ptc-Forum.info/index.php
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yeah 1 cent per post is very low unless they allow short post,but i think they should give atleast 2 cents per post.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Yeah 1 cent per post is very low unless they allow short post,but i think they should give atleast 2 cents per post.
    Yes i agree with you Poor 1 cent is too low price for posting and almost 300 post for just $3 well other PTP forums are good than this one.
    But i guess this is PTC disscussion forum this will be promotional offer and Admin. might stop it any time. 8)

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by poor
    Yes i agree with you Poor 1 cent is too low price for posting and almost 300 post for just $3 well other PTP forums are good than this one.
    But i guess this is PTC disscussion forum this will be promotional offer and Admin. might stop it any time. 8)
    Absolutely. Sites related to PTC can't pay for long time. They will surely going to stop this PTP after the promotion stuff.
    SmartzKool

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I will surely post if the site pays 2 cent per post.
    But if the site just pay 1 cent, then I would look at the site before joining there.
    If the site contain good information and can increase my knowledge, then it's okay to post even with $0.01 rate.

and moreover i heard that they will send you payment after 30 days only not before that

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    But if the site just pay 1 cent, then I would look at the site before joining there.
    If the site contain good information and can increase my knowledge, then it's okay to post even with $0.01 rate.
    Well the site is very new. They have just started the site. You won't be finding much information as of now but maybe later you will.

The design of the site is not good, i mean the color combination, it's very light.
    SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Well the site is very new. They have just started the site. You won't be finding much information as of now but maybe later you will.

The design of the site is not good, i mean the color combination, it's very light.
    Yup they are on promotional PTP offer they don't want to spend more money on Design and other stuff want just earn some money that's why they keep very low rate and but i guess if they keep PTP open for long time then they can earn more and can pay more to members.

oh if they are on promotional launch then they should have given some offers or higher pay rates and low payouts to us.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Yup they are on promotional PTP offer they don't want to spend more money on Design and other stuff want just earn some money that's why they keep very low rate and but i guess if they keep PTP open for long time then they can earn more and can pay more to members.
    Well there is no need to spend money on Design as many free styles are already available for the forum. I think the choosing of the style is wrong. I guess they are using a free style itself.
    SmartzKool

i will join forum if it pays 2 cent per post if admin.is honest and pays regularly and forum is lively with many members discussing useful information and not spamming forum with useless posts.and site is not changing its policies frequently.

I think I would not post very much at those rates... they are very low pay rates.

Maybe I would post if there were no limits on how much you can post a day, and if all the sections - all the posts are paid posts...

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Most of us do not relay on the ptc sites and this is forum for ptc sites. So I do not think that they are going to pay for a long time.
    Additional point is that they are paying at too low rate. I do not think that I will join this forum.

Dear nick, I don't know what is the problem, but the forum is not open in my computer. I will try to open again later. One more forum I know, that is ptctalk, but don't know they pay for post or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear nick, I don't know what is the problem, but the forum is not open in my computer. I will try to open again later. One more forum I know, that is ptctalk, but don't know they pay for post or not.

yes, u r right that Its not opening now... I think its also gone..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

if only I can change my vote, I will change into "never care about such site"
    It's because 2 cent is too low now.

Yeah, I can't access that forum, too.
    About the low rate forum, I won't join $0.01/post forum unless it has other perks like myLot, where we can have a profile page to promote our programs and it's already reputable and paying since a long time ago. Or maybe if I can make one-liners and the forum doesn't have posts limit (although I don't think that kind of forum will survive long enough ).

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

This is not available even now. I think that it has gone forever. Ptc sites may not be able to survive for long and they won't pay for long .