Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bux.to

Of course not, bux.to isn't a payment processor to pay you through bank accounts .

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    is there an option so that we could transfer our money directly to our bank
    account?i think that we can transfer our money to alertpay..
    Well you can transfer your money to alertpay and from alertpay i think you can transfer to bank. Well alert pay allows to pinoys to transfer to bank but i don't know about other countries. You may check out in their site but the fees are very high.

- SmartzKool

similar to this site there are many bux sites which only pay through alertpay or a cheque..have anybody heard bux.ptr site its payout is 5$ but very hard to reach...some bux sites pay through paypal those pay really quick..

Quote Originally Posted by nash_avi
    similar to this site there are many bux sites which only pay through alertpay or a cheque..have anybody heard bux.ptr site its payout is 5$ but very hard to reach...some bux sites pay through paypal those pay really quick..
    please tell us the full url of the bux site you are talking about. Well it is not like that sites paying via paypal pay fast, it depends upon the availability of funds for payments.

- SmartzKool

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Haha i have more than 60$ there,but not paid since 7 months

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    well too bad for you if you have still not been paid from this site. but they will surely going to pay you. most probably you will receive it before christmas. i think mine i will receive it by next year already. such a very long wait for a small earning.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    well too bad for you if you have still not been paid from this site. but they will surely going to pay you. most probably you will receive it before christmas. i think mine i will receive it by next year already. such a very long wait for a small earning.
    yeah quite a long time for such a small amount,anyway i am inactive there,but earning thru referrals.

yeah quite a long time for such a small amount,anyway i am inactive there,but earning thru referrals.
    If you have good number of referrals, then you don't need to be active, you automatically reach the payout. But I hope you get paid in the next 1 year. Lolz...

- SmartzKool

Quote Originally Posted by smartzkool
    If you have good number of referrals, then you don't need to be active, you automatically reach the payout. But I hope you get paid in the next 1 year. Lolz...

- SmartzKool
    lol but was is the use of referrals if the site is not paying?

lol but was is the use of referrals if the site is not paying?
    I am sure that this site is paying. I have seen many many proofs. I meant you don't have to work for minimum payout. Infact if they don't pay, you won't regret of not being paid as your hard work is not involved.

- SmartzKool

Why are u saying that hard work is not involved??I have worked a lot for this website and requested a payout about 5 months ago.And evn sent an email to the support at bux.to.But then they said that my request was in queue.So guess have to wait for some more time.

same here poor. Even I have more than 60$ there but I have not got paid yet and it's about 7-8 months now. I have left hopes of this site paying me.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    same here poor. Even I have more than 60$ there but I have not got paid yet and it's about 7-8 months now. I have left hopes of this site paying me.
    Well I have seen proofs from many that they pay in max 6 months. Still you din't got paid? Strange.

- SmartzKool

Well I have seen proofs from many that they pay in max 6 months. Still you din't got paid? Strange.

- SmartzKool
    actually they only pay premium members,and ignore free members,its another type of scam really.

actually they only pay premium members,and ignore free members,its another type of scam really.
    well i am not sure they are paying to the premium members or standards members also because I have never seen the bux.to proof topics so nicely. Anyways I hope you get your bucks soon rather than later.

- SmartzKool

- SmartzKool
    Yeah bux.to has now attained a position to be termed as scam now. They are just giving reasons and avoiding to pay people.

Yeah bux.to has now attained a position to be termed as scam now. They are just giving reasons and avoiding to pay people.
    So you mean they are only paying to the premium members and not to the standard membes?

- SmartzKool

bux.to is delaying payments for both standard and premium members.

Actually it would be good if you avoid bux.to all together,try other sites instead.

Actually it would be good if you avoid bux.to all together,try other sites instead.
    yeah there are many new PTC sites coming every alternate day and they are paying too, so why not join them and get payout soon rather than waiting for months?

- SmartzKool