Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I have no idea yet on ho to start my own blog and dont know how to do it. What I know is that in this site we can make our blog there. Looks to me that lots of members are into blogging already I really do want to make my own can anyone of you try to advice this naive member on how to start my own blog.thanks and more power.
    Your blog should involve things of your interest because you have to keep it updated.
    Yeah that too I considered since we have to make original content on our blog I should choose a topic in which I have a great knowledge of. and btw my friend have you registered on this site already?

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    I have no idea yet on ho to start my own blog and dont know how to do it. What I know is that in this site we can make our blog there. Looks to me that lots of members are into blogging already I really do want to make my own can anyone of you try to advice this naive member on how to start my own blog.thanks and more power.
    well you have to just register there and start posting article but that should not be copy/pasted things.
    I have mad my own blog already. I will check out this site you say and hope I can catch up on things there. Of course my friend everything is original all coming from my point of view that is. :P
    Thats good because for spammer the site lost its PR ,Adsense Code and good traffic so now it is strictly made to give original article.
    How much is the rate per blogpost there? and what the minimum payout and payment processor? Is it really genuine as i have been conned by many scam article site.
    they have already mentioned the minimum payment is $25 and the payment processor is paypal..blogging is also my interest i think i can join the site and contribute my own blogs at the same time i can earn from it..i will consider this in the next few weeks...

How much we can earn by submitting blog post there?Is it some sort like review articles site like review stream? where we can write anything we like and still getting paid per each articles?

i don't see any payment proof of th is one yet. if there is any i will be happy to be active here. i still don't believe that we can earn well here.

the TS did not show any payment proof yet, so maybe i will wait first before i decided to join to make it sure if the site really pays members.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    well you have to just register there and start posting article but that should not be copy/pasted things.
    I have mad my own blog already. I will check out this site you say and hope I can catch up on things there. Of course my friend everything is original all coming from my point of view that is. :P
    Thats good because for spammer the site lost its PR ,Adsense Code and good traffic so now it is strictly made to give original article.
    How much is the rate per blogpost there? and what the minimum payout and payment processor? Is it really genuine as i have been conned by many scam article site.
    they have already mentioned the minimum payment is $25 and the payment processor is paypal..blogging is also my interest i think i can join the site and contribute my own blogs at the same time i can earn from it..i will consider this in the next few weeks...
    I really do hope that this site is really paying as eddielkk say he have been coned many times by sites like this. By the way edd why wont you go ahead and try the site out. You have a good chance on earning on this one.

I really do hope that this site is really paying as eddielkk say he have been coned many times by sites like this. By the way edd why wont you go ahead and try the site out. You have a good chance on earning on this one.
    Hi, my friend, I also wish to try the site out, but just want to make sure that this site is really paying first as you know i have been scammed by many of those type of programs, Now i am be with more cautious before choosing a site to work with.