Default this site is doing great

this site is making easy for new people who have limited computer knowledge to earn money by just posting what they think about the topic

Yes you can earn a little bit here as well as learn from others experiences about many money making sites and make some good friends too.

Default Re: this site is doing great

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil0768
    this site is making easy for new people who have limited computer knowledge to earn money by just posting what they think about the topic
    yes, I am also agree with u. Its a very good and in my opinion it is the best site. I am really love it and enjoy it.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yes this site is doing a great job. It is providing some opportunities to earn by posting on it and at the same time the members have good forum to exchange their experience and views as well.

Default Love it**

Yeah,i just joined not to long ago and i really like it..Iam getting all these new ideas and places to make money..Plus talking to some cool people..Its pretty great*** :twisted:

after a six month of trying finally i got a site which according to me is the best site without anydoubt.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Yes, this forum is the best forum so far. However, it has reduced the rates per post and also put some restrictions on the number of posts you can do within a period of 2 hours (just 2 posts per 2 hours). This will make it diffucult to earn good amount on this forum. I think that this has happened due to lot of spaming done by some of the members.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    Yes, this forum is the best forum so far. However, it has reduced the rates per post and also put some restrictions on the number of posts you can do within a period of 2 hours (just 2 posts per 2 hours). This will make it diffucult to earn good amount on this forum. I think that this has happened due to lot of spaming done by some of the members.

Yes, even I think due to some spammers and non-serious members this is happening..

We all should try to contribute to this forum honestly just like we are paid here honestly..we should not focus on earning more and more from this very forum and should rather try to learn how to earn more and more from the discussions and resources on this very forum..

Exactly, you just got to my point I belive 1 day people will pay to be in this forum as members. And there are forums like this where you have to pay for membership. :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    Exactly, you just got to my point I belive 1 day people will pay to be in this forum as members. And there are forums like this where you have to pay for membership. :twisted:
    I know of them and they charge more than what people have earned here so far.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me