Default advertising on ebay

ebay is one of the easiest way to advertise your goodies, which you want to sell

Yes i know that but tell me which product you sold in ebay and from where u got it because even i wish to sell something and earn money on ebay as many others are doing.

Default goods sold on ebay

last month i have sold my cell phone and really got a great deal, you can sell anything on ebay which is not useful for you but needed by others

i have tried ebay india recently and let me tell you guys 70% of the times you can never be sure you will be "getting the things or money" and sometimes the bidders just spoil your bid by not buying anything and just falsely claiming it..

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    i have tried ebay india recently and let me tell you guys 70% of the times you can never be sure you will be "getting the things or money" and sometimes the bidders just spoil your bid by not buying anything and just falsely claiming it..
    yes you are right byyp. My friend also is fooled many a times by the bidders. So i have not put my hands yet into bidding.

well it is not really easy to do some transactions online. i will say that it is really dangerous and really risky. but some people have some success. but i am not really willing to take a risk as of the moment.

So which could be nice and fine replacement to ebay india because I have a item to be sold very urgently??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I agree that it is a good way to sell the things that you may not want anymore! I sold a video game today for 30 dollars!

yes it is good way to sell your product but it takes time and also you need to give some percentage for your products sold.

It is good site you can place your product on that site but again you need to give to some percentage to the ebay also.

eBay is one famous site for selling and buying the products, i would suggest that electronic gadgets are the best to sell in this forum.

Do eBay gives a proper encryption to our credit cards because maximum we will be using credit cards to buy. so can we rely on its security policy's.

I heard ebay now has a lot scammer.. that will makes the business down.. Some on that business will difenitely be affected..

I agree that e bay is one of the popular site for selling goods, i would like to sell gadgets like ipods, mobile phones and laptops and pda devices.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by byyp
    yes you are very much correct i have tried many times to sell my products but failed ,in foreign mainly USa,Uk people mainly depend on ebay ,amazon like sites but in india people like local shopping.

I had never tried this way to sell goods in ebay, because of the high ship fees. it is hard to make buyers trust my goods and myself, it is easier to sell in my local online shop.

Default Re: advertising on ebay

Quote Originally Posted by swapnil0768
    ebay is one of the easiest way to advertise your goodies, which you want to sell
    I can say that only after you learn your art in e-bay you can advertise there or else it will not be of much use