Default how much time does it take you to get rich

how much time does it take to get rich. do you think that it takes long time to get rich or is to earn much amount of money in a little time. how fast can get rich if you don't have enough money to start a business

it is easy for richer people to get more and more rich but the people who have little money to invest will have to work hard and it will take them long to get rich. it takes time to earn from business

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

some people don't get rich after working for their whole life while otlher get rich in days. it depends on how much income do you earn and how much you spend. if you earn huge income you can get rich in a few days

Dear mustang, if we want to get rich from online business, than sure we can, but time is also depend on us. How we learn, how much time we spend online, our efforts and have positive thinking.

This really depends on how you think, how much money do you have only you will consider yourself rich. For me, I do not need too much money, I just need the money enough for my whole life living, then I consider I am rich. I think it may takes me 10 years to get rich if my business plan success.

the best way to become rich is to start a small business which sells something unique or which offers a unique type of item which will be known to sell OR somehow find a way to sell a very popular item for a lower price thereby getting a large customer base quickly.

It may be possible to become rich using online methods but it requires time and lots of dedication. So you'll have to focus on 1 only, not both but doing the online as a part time is possible once you get ur main business up and running.

the best way to be rich is to find your own way of making money with your business.

Well if we stick on this kind of online internet paid to posting then I think it would be taking ages to be a little rich person.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I think it will take us a lifetime because we tend to not easily satisfied with what we've had And it really depends on the meaning of "rich". I think different people will have different point of view or standard about it.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think it take us forever to get rich.
    People just don't know the meaning of "rich"
    Although you are already rich, you still think you can do more and need more money

Its a never ending process, if u have a crore also you will think to make another crore from that money, thats human life

a human can never be rich as there is no end to his wants.but you can earn a handsome amount after a span of time in any business.you have to have patience.