Default Aspnix.com German servers, how stable are they?

The reason for my request is that I am planning to use Aspnix.com web hosting service as I need to host my web sites in Germany.
    I got to know that it has servers in Germany. Thinking to order one of their managed server.
    What review web sites do you know?

Can you help me to find any reviews about them?

I've been with 4Goodhosting.com long enough to attest that this is an amazing international web host, and I can't understand why anyone would pick any other company over this one. Simply a FABULOUS webhost! Tickets truly answered within minutes.

I have proudly been hosting my site with Aspnix.com, after being referred from this review site. Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.

Give aspnix.com a try. Their servers are fast, heaps of spare processing power, database queries happen very quickly. If you want a website for you, your family, friends, blogs, etc - it is an ideal solution.

Very pleased that I stumbled on to aspnix.com. Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.
    I'm also happy with the performance and reliability of the service.

I've used a lot of hosts in my years. So far, aspnix.com is my favorite. I based a VPS selection on multiple good reviews throughout the net and on a hosting discussion board.
    The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.